UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A tale with Captain Kangoroo

A tale with Captain Kangoroo

He ganks me, his friend dies two vs one, he chugs 3 pots, he nox defense, ganks me with everyone precasted exp eb and still doesn't kill me. I'm lovin it

VileStyle

Wanderer
hes a great guy cause im at cove and theres 3 blues im trying to fend off i see him coming im like YES a red to help me out. so he of course paraa/ exp / poisons me instead of any of the blues... luckily i got away but come on. sad.

NewbieHerb

Wanderer
Ya Kangaroo sucks donkey balls. He thinks he is the shit, but he is only good when the other 9 members G D are online. :-/

G_D = own3d courtesy of =V= and Virgin Mary's crew

I wish I knew how to take screenshots, but me and the rest of red =V= actually forced G_D inside their own guild keep and proceeded to pwn the shit outa them inside it...

so war =V= u G_D peeps... i may be back by late september and I like the loot u guys drop.