UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[AAR] Episode 7- Niles an' Vali (With Teh Company of Brett) Plunder TrojanMan!

[AAR] Episode 7- Niles an' Vali (With Teh Company of Brett) Plunder TrojanMan!

(Again, please don't move this to Scenario. As stated before, the purpose of these is to get the whole shard excited and wanting to go to the seas)

AHOY MATES! Today be anudder great time on da seas! Lately, wit Hecmar away on "bidnis" I haven't been going out on the seas. Anyways...

That's right: Vali, teh local wench of AAR, has caught herself a lanlubber. I quickly set sail fer our Bay and what do I find...

HAR! It seems Vali was able ter block teh lanlubber in! Tha' sly wench. With an amused shmile I ask diz lanlubber:

Well...He obviously said "no" but what kinda pirate would I be if I let him go? Me an' Vali quickly denied his request fer safe travel...WITH SOME MAGIKS. BAM! An' they said I wuld not any make ever witty rebudul.

Some fields o' poison are planted an' then I start ter cast some other spirits...yeknow the kind...

An' his health falls lower an' lower...

Til finally I plant down some o' them Blade Spirits I was castin'. After tha' he fell mighty fast.

After checkin' his corpse...what did I find? YE GUESSED IT!

An' a few pirate tricks later an' where do I find myself? YE GUESSED IT!

An' after check teh hold I also find some decent loot...

FINALLY! Brett shows up ter give us some company an', me being a negative feller, I say ter him:

"Or should I say Cabin Boy?". Not ter get sidetracked or anything but Brett lost himself his boat! I being teh daring and powerful pirate tha' I am had to replunder it from teh thieves!

Anyways...I don't want ter stick around for very long to get this boat so I form up a plan...Teh Old Recall/Hide trick! Only I don't got hide...

Teh plan failed, but ey! No matter...I convince him tha' I'll give him his things back...BOAT AN' ALL! Now, I don't intend on doing this so I quickly recall ter me bank to get a blank key. I recall back ter teh boat and hand him teh bad key...An' we walk off teh ship together! (I was kinda preoccupied and didn't take any pictures o' these occurences)

An' that's all folks! HAR!

selo

Wanderer
Re: [AAR] Episode 7- Niles an' Vali (With Teh Company of Brett) Plunder TrojanMan!

Great read as per usual!

hugh jass

Wanderer
Re: [AAR] Episode 7- Niles an' Vali (With Teh Company of Brett) Plunder TrojanMan!

arr!! 'tis a worthy tale indeed!

Watabou

Knight

Was fun, just wish I got there earlier. :>
It was funny when he EV'd me and it turned out as a purple llama :p.

hugh jass

Wanderer

drinks are on me!

Attachments

• shotp.jpg
    shotp.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 10

Trever

Wanderer

actually woodeye, there ARE two different kinds of pirates, and letting him go (after he surrenders his belongings of course) would make you the more traditional pirate.

As I have said there are two different kinds of pirates, those that fly the well known jolly-roger (the skull and cross bones) and those that fly the red flag. Of those that fly the jolly-roger (the most well known of the two types), they are more merciful and gernerally more pleasent. They take riches, trinkets and the like and do not kill those they rob, anless those they rob fight back. And those that fly the red flag... well... they tent to just murder everyone reguardless and take whatever they wish afterwards.

*sees spiced rum* i'll take that! *starts drinking from the bottle*

Not to hijack my own thread or anything...

Where the hell did you come up with that?

Pirates used both red and black flags: Red being the more commonly used. BOTH flags were used to intimidate the enemy. Sometimes they even used both. A pirate wasn't classified as a "Gentleman pirate" if they sailed a black flag. Some of the most vicious pirates didn't use either due to the fact that the enemy knew they were going to die anyways (See: L'Olonnais-The most vicious pirate of all)

Let's take a look at two famous pirates that sailed under black flags, eh?

Bartholomew Roberts-Guess what this beauty of a pirate did? Not only did he capture over 100 ships, but he also plundered a ship carrying the governor of Martinique. What did he do with the governor and crew? Well hang the governor and torture the crew o' course!

Henry Every- An incredibly successful pirate who is most famous for capturing Indian Treasure ships. The helpless prisoners he captured? Tortured so he could find more gold.

Trever

Wanderer

i wasn't trying to hijack anything, i thought i was being helpful. I got that from history class.

Your history teacher actually teaches you about pirates?

Lucky dog.

And about the hijacking: I was saying I was hijacking my own thread :p