UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[AAR] Episode 7- Pirates back in action!

MoxMcPox

Wanderer
[AAR] Episode 7- Pirates back in action!

[please do not move the thread, for the whole purpose of putting it in the general discussion is to get the most exposure, and bring more life to the oceans.]

YARRRRRR, Ahoy mates! It be that time again!

Hecmar the Hand be out for blood...
But today starts off an Hecmar ain't doin so hot, ye'see he was fishin, and well he fell asleep an this
kraken thing sent me to the grey plane!
but all be not lost! On me way back to come back ter life, Hecmar stumbled upon a sly foreigner
macroin' magery! What luck!

YAR!! Niles ain't be awake... or so I thought, Niles heads along and we make quick work of this
silly boat ridden foreigner.

Har, jus what Hecmar needed! 700 each flamestrike reg 900 bandies and a boat key!
ARRRRRRR! Now all I need ter do is hit up the buccaneer's den bank and get me some pants!

However, before we reach there, SEIF comes back! Well, Hecmar doesn't like ter pleasure cabin boys,
only cabin girls, but in this life threatening situation I had no problem punchin this poor naked fellow in
the face!

Well mates, after whoopin up on that naked foreigner, and restockin I was about to head out...
But Niles look and saw a peculiar boat. That was open. And had around 200 stones of loot in it!

YARRR!!!! Us pirates always like free loot, but now it was time to go get some hard earned loot!

I put on me pirate hat, an we begin to lure some lanlubbers out on a boat.. JUST WHERE WE WANTM

Its not long before we have them lubbers on the run, 4+v2 even! Har!, Us pirates know the waters and each of
us are equal to 3 lanlubbers!

We chased off those poor lubbers! But we be in luck, a poor TcD vampire decideds he take on the
rulers of the sea? HARRR Look how he ends up, the poor lubber.

I point out teh obvious.

HAR! Niles an I be comphortable lootin this fellow, an them 6 lubbers come back! We lock up and I
pull off some secret pirate manuevers and we get them lubbers on the run again!

I make some manuevers an save Niles from the brink of death, however, ter say them lubbers
is alive, be a outrigh' lie.

HAR! Them lanlubbers sent their ship back ter land, however this fellow did not make it out
alive! We smacked him one more time, and made 'im our deck swabber!

We quickly loot two of the members on thar with pirate tricks before having to beat a hasty
retreat. The Lanlubbers had gather en mass on the shore and were hell bent on causing us pirates
death!

YARRRR HAR!!

[AAR] FER LIFE!

Re: [AAR] Episode 7- Pirates back in action!

lol these guys were great to fight, both of us killed each other alot. Lets say ToF is not the Dominate Rp guild at sea.

Watabou

Knight

Awww I missed it :(. I've been sick/doing huge projects all night pretty much for the past 4-5 days.

Arrr, nice loot mateys.

AAR!

Pillagin' and plundering be we!

Yesterday: Biggest loot ever and most embarassing defeat ever!