UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ABC Warrior

Xeasin

Sorceror
I edit this post due to Indika's answer and this is correct ABC Warrior template

120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
100 Bushido
100 Resist
100 Healing
60 Chivalry

I asked a question about noobie sampire to Indika and he is suggest me ABC Warrior for beggining. I never heard about it so I create this toppic because still i have questions. Also we can discuss about ABC Warrior's pros and cons

120 Swordmanship
120 Bushido
120 Anatomy
100Tactics
100 Resisting Spell
100 Healing
60 Chivalry

My Questions:
  1. Human for doom, Elf for more one (more dex) which one do you prefer?
  2. Anatomy or Tactics which one deserve 120?
  3. Which gears do you prefer for this kind of build
  4. Pros and Cons?

Last edited:

Indika

Sorceror
I asked a question about noobie sampire to Indika and he is suggest me ABC Warrior for beggining. I never heard about it so I create this toppic because still i have questions. Also we can discuss about ABC Warrior's pros and cons

120 Swordmanship
120 Bushido
120 Anatomy
100Tactics
100 Resisting Spell
100 Healing
60 Chivalry

Thank you for your contribution. The template looks good but as far as perfectly scrolled is concerned, I would recommend something like this:
120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
100 Bushido
100 Resist
100 Healing
60 Chivalry

My Questions:
  1. Human for doom, Elf for more one (more dex) which one do you prefer?
  2. Anatomy or Tactics which one deserve 120?
  3. Which gears do you prefer for this kind of build
  4. Pros and Cons?

1: Exactly that. Human for doom. Elf for anything else. If you don't plan on doing doom on this character I would recommend Elf. But if you plan on doing Doom or just want to do everything, Human is a really good choice as well.

2: Both. See example template I wrote above.

3: Same as sampire, just not as much Fire resist is needed. Get as much LMC and Stamina increase as possible. Then get resists. Once you have that you can try to fit Damage Increase or Mana Increase as a 4th mod.

4:
Pros - Very well rounded character, handles group and 1v1 situations very well
Cons - Relies on bandages to heal. Carry a soul seeker obviously. Potions wouldn't be bad either.

Hope this helps. Let me know if theres anything else I can do

Xeasin

Sorceror
115 MF, 110 Tactics, 115 Anatomy, 97,5 Bushido, 100 Resist, 100 Healing, 60 Chivalry that's are my skill I used to use swordmanship and while I was using soulseeker everything was fine. A night ago suddenly I change my mind and train Macefighting and problems begins...
I use quarter stuff because of that I cant drink potion without dropping my weapon and bandaging time aint fast enough for cure and heal.
So I'm thinking drop healing and train necromancy for vampire form. My opnion is vampire form's life leec and weapon life leec could be enough and vampire dosent afact low level poisons. Also decent mana leech can solve mana regen problem.
If anybody would love to ask why I'm not using a sampire template, answer is this look like more easier than sampire (may I can be wrong)

PS:
1) I'm thinking use this character mostly 1vs1 (for beggining blood elemental and her paragorn)
2)I'm aint a rich I'm hoping farm with this character and gain some gold
3)For now my main goal farm miasma alone wtih this character