UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

? about gaining fencing skill

Ahngee

Wanderer
? about gaining fencing skill

Hello,
I'm working fencing up with my buddy here; we're just attacking and healing eachother. Everything was going real smooth until I hit 80 fencing and stopped gaining. Do i need to change anything in particular to start pickign up some gains? We're not wearing armor, and I'm just using a regular dagger. Anybody know why gains would ahve completely stopped for me?

Thanks

WarUO

Sorceror
Re: ? about gaining fencing skill

From my experience from doing this with two of my own chars you will not gain skill from some one who has lower skills then you.

Ahngee

Wanderer

what skills have to be higher?
like does it compare my fnecing to his swords or what?

thanks

WarUO

Sorceror

Im not really sure i never looked into it but it wouldnt let me gain once i hit 90 until my other char was gm

ulasbul

Wanderer

I eldered my fencer with lizardsmen. And i just killed less then 10 of them. It takes one day but you can do it without much afford. I don't think it depends on anything