UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Scavenger Hunt Prizes

Irina

Wanderer
About Scavenger Hunt Prizes

A lot of you have been asking me, "What is my prize going to be?"

Here are the requirements for your prize:

1. You must have turned in all items on all of the Lists that I've posted. I will come to you to give you your prize, or you can page. I will be on almost all day tomorrow, so I'll most likely see it if you page.
2. You may only have one item for your prize.
3. Your prize may be a wearable item of clothing, but I'm not giving out weapons.
4. I will not bless your prize. It will have to be unblessed.
5. If it is clothing, I will not hue the piece other than BOD hues or unbright dyetub hues. If you'd like an item, I'd have to see what you want, and then we can talk about hueing it.
6. I will not name your item with any curse words or offensive messages.
7. What I say goes, I'm being fair enough to hear you all out, and possibly add what you've always wanted. If I say no to something, I don't want to see you pouting. If you pout about me not wanting to add something, I'm going to go ahead and leave you without a prize.

I think those are easy to follow rules, please follow them when I come to you tomorrow. Also, you will get three items (that you turned in) back from yesterday. It's your choice of the items. It doesn't matter to me.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
Re: About Scavenger Hunt Prizes

fyi irina, im working all day today, so i'm having phred da killa turn in my 8th list and ill page when i get on later tongiht.

cuattamu

Knight

great event irina. just to satisfy my curiousity (and prob quite a few other people as well), could you tell us how many people actually made it to the end?

Irina

Wanderer

I'm not giving out unique dyetubs :(. Sorry

Six people made it to the eighth round, but I don't know how many will turn in the Eighth list. I'm hoping only five will :)

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

im still working on getting 50 f*ck trammy items. once i get those, i should be done..... i hope ><

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

irina stole all my clothes :(

oh in that case go for it give her the playboy shirt and a pair of stilehtos. lol irnia you roxxers my soxxx!!!! Irina=<3 4ever, and Best gm/admin/seer/uoChicka to come on your screen!!!!

she succeded and its kinda funny... plus i saw you naked on screen uncensored =D woohoo hey candy nice T&A.^_^ CHEEEE!!! . spriggan is a lucky dood.