UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Staff in factions ( no this is not a bitching thread )

Afro Man

Wanderer
Cricket said:
.Y. is clearly a man who will go somewhere in life.

That's an excellent idea...COORDINATION!

Afro; why didn't we think of that?

O.O

Let's get some Teamspeak/Ventrillo servers going and some IRC/AIM/ICQ/whatever up so we can finally get some damn cities and some sexy faction clothes...:)

And just so we can break CoM's monopoly on the cities.

Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

~C

Believe me, i thought of that. The fact is no one chooses to listen. We have a ventrilo server that no one uses and people would rather risk dieng in the neck of the mountain then have to take an order from me. The fact is that IC is the elite on this shard, they can work together well, we can't.. or we just don't want to. For starters i told everyone to get in vent, i got excuses like.. "It lags me", "my mic is broken", "i don't like getting shit talked".. lame shit like that, remember you don't need a fuckin mic, just listen so we can make a strategy.

I know what we need to do to win, I know that we can win.. everyone else needs to realise it though.. People think it's going to be easy when it's not, a blue spy comes in and the red we have there is afk. It's shit like this that can cost you sigs. When i say "COME BACK TO THE STONE DON'T FIGHT IN THE NECK." i would expect someone to listen, but some people feel the need to be a hero. Hopefully Son of Wanker gets CL this term, so he can try to get all the Minax into shape and make something of the faction. I might actually pop in to help guard :)

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
are u idiotic enigma..? i havent even talked about IC in 3 weeks, so stfu.

i've known u for years and i know u have not one chance of bitching me out, so stop while your behind. the end, k thx pwned.

jmaster

Sorceror
Why would we want Gms in our factions to gay them more:/ i prefer it the way it is, i'd rather be able to say " We beat IC " not " Us and our Staffers Beat Ic and their Staffers ! " :/ Their fine the way it is Minax would have sigs, like Afro said, if people weren't jst trying to do their own thing and running through the little path at the base and getting slaughtered, come back get ressed, rinse and repeat :/ we stopped ressing people and they still kept doing it

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
Cronic The BuDda said:
God. Gime them more credit. NONE of them are very good pvpers. AT ALL.

With the exception of Krrios. BUT even he is not a pvper. he is a griefer. its in a leauge of its own. He'd rather blow himself up than die to someone else.
Meaning ANYTHING it takes to kill and live. PERIOD. end of it.

Splitting them up would only be good cuz they all verbally sex each other in IC's Ventrilo.

None? Ex -catskills

Flipcyde

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
The fact is that IC is the elite on this shard, they can work together well, we can't..

you can be elite too and you dont even need vent or ts.. turn your guild into tamers.. have everyone bond 2 mares and a ridable mount.. and run around like that.. you win.. sounds like fun eh..

C

Cricket

Flipcyde said:
you can be elite too and you dont even need vent or ts.. turn your guild into tamers.. have everyone bond 2 mares and a ridable mount.. and run around like that.. you win.. sounds like fun eh..

Well said.

And now, the fact that Minax has cities and beat the GMs, their gimped guilds and the overwhelming amount of CoM on the server, is a miracle.

Perhaps this faction has a chance afterall...!

~C

C

Cricket

So easy to say when you have all the staff members to back you up! ^

Little prick.

~C

C

Cricket

Are you sure you're allowed to be in IC?

You don't have taming or alchemy...

You're a dud IC...:<

~C

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
Cricket said:
So easy to say when you have all the staff members to back you up! ^

Little prick.

~C

Staff members to back me up? The staff has no affect on our guild. They play NORMAL chars.

Cricket said:
Are you sure you're allowed to be in IC?

You don't have taming or alchemy...

You're a dud IC...:<

I was a founding member of IC. Read our history at www.theinnercouncil.com if you would like. I dont have to play an alchy or tamer to own you.