UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Abusing factions

CL, of Minax farming points like crazy also making mass accounts to try to get CL, of every Faction!
Char's name (Minax) http://my.uogamers.com/factions/followers-of-minax.php
Same guy who makes mass new accounts every 2 weeks & ends up voting for himself 100+ times! Was CL, of SL,Minax,TB all at the same time! Only reason he didnt get CoM cuz we paged Mark, Anyhow just another reason why i wont faction anymore...

BrackusMage

Sorceror
This is getting annoying with that guy. Mark has deleted his votes for COM several times. The guy is point farming like crazy now and still cheats to get CL. I know that the shard population is low. But players who repeatedly cheat like this should be banned. He is breaking 1 of the main rules already by having more then 4 accounts on hybrid. This 1 guy is causing more then enough players to quit or stop playing in factions. Factions are a big part of hybrid and should not be let to die out like this. I hope that this issue is resolved soon.

Uomvp

Knight
Mark has cleaned the stone twice in Com already. It's time for this guy to go or be banned from factions (idk if that's possible or not).

It's not just Com n Minax. He does this to every faction.

He has cleaned the stone of this guy's votes more then 2 times. atleast 5 if not more.... I think its actually more then one guy. They have lots chars in every faction even have infiltrated KBR,probley in Faid,& in holy's minax guild. guys are sneaking as shit! I know they have a house by Hythloth dungeon ent named John Player Speicial (jap) (jps) (mdk). The one guy has over 1100 factions points & i never see him pvp at all. like really? Guild name is (Followers of Minax)

White Lotus

Sorceror
yea that guy is at 1117 points and somehow got over 17 votes for CL for minax which is impossible....everyone knows the only minax guild that factions is GODZ/Holy....i mean you might see Legendary now and then but thats 3 people.....ive never seen the guy with 1117 points pvping once....i will say this i saw imagawa and a wisp last night and let them pvp with us...but still the fact remains how is it possible that guy has enough accounts and chars to out vote 17 people in minax and in com and in the other factions? how is it possible he has 1117 but never pvps....its so obviously an abuse of game mechanics it should be insta ban...for the people like me with 200+ points but actually get out and pvp on that char everyday and earn my points its just retarded...

yea that guy is at 1117 points and somehow got over 17 votes for CL for minax which is impossible....everyone knows the only minax guild that factions is GODZ/Holy....i mean you might see Legendary now and then but thats 3 people.....ive never seen the guy with 1117 points pvping once....i will say this i saw imagawa and a wisp last night and let them pvp with us...but still the fact remains how is it possible that guy has enough accounts and chars to out vote 17 people in minax and in com and in the other factions? how is it possible he has 1117 but never pvps....its so obviously an abuse of game mechanics it should be insta ban...for the people like me with 200+ points but actually get out and pvp on that char everyday and earn my points its just retarded...

Wisp is either the Minax guy too, or he is helping him to abuse factions. Only reason u seen them on lastnight was cuz i was stealing the sigs & they recalled in to kill me. they keep a ghost named "com" parked at the ent to CoM base for when someone steals sigs, so they can recall in. Before when he was CL, of 3 factions at once he would take 2 sigs each to those bases so he could have some towns for all 3 of his CL, chars.

I swear dude u post on faction related threads all the time and have no clue wtf your talking about i have no idea why..

This would not work you know why because 40 hours is nothing i make a char get 300 skill points log em out for 2 days boom hes ready to mass vote again like come on dude and voting is every week so not like i cant still farm bro think out your responses
Rofl. 40 active hours...

Code Blue

Knight
I swear dude u post on faction related threads all the time and have no clue wtf your talking about i have no idea why..

This would not work you know why because 40 hours is nothing i make a char get 300 skill points log em out for 2 days boom hes ready to mass vote again like come on dude and voting is every week so not like i cant still farm bro think out your responses

Dude...

You sir are really stupid.

#1 You can't make a char and log him out for two days to join the theiving guild.
They must be a week old and logged in 40 real hours (not logged out fuck face)

#2 You are a troll.

#3 Go back to #2 and proceed to #3

More of his chars..... char with 1100 or so points now down to 555pts (Minax) cuz he's been point farming since i posted bout this yesterday.
Also has a char in each Faction with the Faction names- Sl (Shadowlords) Chick with death robe yellow hair. TB, (True Britanians) Chick with death robe yellow hair. Com, (Council Mages) Chick with death robe yellow hair. go figure lol. Minax, (Minax) Chick char. Also has a ghost for each base with almost same name. tb, com, mnx, sl, sits out front of the bases. (TB guild) Pillow D8ter resPect ProJect. pretty sure thats him too. (Com guild) John Player Special. (Minax guild) Followers of Minax) lots more i just dont feel like typing anymore. lol