UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Active RP??

Enin

Traveler
Active RP??

What are he active RP guilds... i been off for about a year now and i want to RP again...

John McGail

Sorceror
Re: Active RP??

hey Enin, my fellow Canuck! RP is about to start up again on the Hybrid server. You will have a small selection to chose from!

For starters, I have a guild that is being officially launched tomorrow, the Zealots of Tirus.
Zealots of Tirus : Home : Ultima Online (UO) Guild Site at GuildPortal

Then, there's a huge community project that should be launching soon as well, the RP Rebirthed project, located here.
UOGamers RP Society Rebirthed - Home

Check both out, and don't hesitate to ask questions about your options.

John McGail

Sorceror

Ah well that's good to know. Hopefully with RP picking up the Orcs start to get more active. Some of the best RP comes from interactions with the Bloodclan, and highly entertaining too!

Come on the activity wagon, BC!!!

Memphis`

Wanderer

I'm interested in joining an RP guild....however I'm from Australia and have a pretty high ping so PVP is not on my list...... I'm looking at crafter/fisher/ranger type.

I've never done RP before....

Let me know if I could be of use, by pm.

Memph

John McGail

Sorceror

All RP guilds could use a crafter type char, just look at the guilds available, and pick whichever one peaks your interest ;)

BrizenCorbin

Wanderer

If your looking for some RP, then you would proly be welcome by the Yew Militia who are curently rebuilding its member strength. We are PvP, but mostly PvM and RP (crafters/civilians welcome). If you have any questions/or are interested, please see our homesite-
The Yew Militia : Home : Site at GuildPortal

The Yew Militia has several games the Guild is on, so be sure select the 'UO' branch when checking the site out.

Huah Yew!

My advise would to not take the word of anyone who posts about which guild would be your best fit. Instead take note of all the different available guilds and their guild leaders contact information. Test each guild out for awhile and see if it is a good fit with you. Do not fret over you being a good fit for the guild.

All that matter's is you find a group of people that you are comfortable rping with and have fun doing so.

Play by your own rules and you will be just fine and will find others who are your perfect fit.

That is my advice anyway.

Good Luck

First let me introduce myself as RPOrigin, founder of the RP Rebirthed Community here on Hybrid.

Things are starting to look up. Things are picking up slowly, yes, but I am seeing more and more people by the day looking for good RP. Our RP Rebirthed Society is underway and people are joining our guilds and we're having great quests/interactions with all the other RP guilds in hybrid.
My best suggestion to you, would be to think of what character and style of RP you want to play.
The bloodclan orcs are unique for their language, and style. They are also vets here.
The Yew Militia and the Knights of Tirius are both great guilds for humans looking for the more neutral and lawful aspect of RP.
The RP Rebirthed Community fills in the gaps. We have a thieves guild (chaos), a guild of paladins and priests whom follow the 8 virtues (good), and a horde of undead and demons from the infinite layers of the abyss (evil)

So welcome, everyone, back to RP on hybrid.
Here is my thoughts on the subject...
Honestly, coming to activity, we need stubborn people. Most commonly people will log onto a RP character, notice no one is on to interact with, and will log on a different character. This of course, is understandable, but we need to, as a community, stay connected outside of the direct game. It is hard to know the exact pinpoint of other RPers unless you stalk their guildhouses. We have a few really dedicated people here in our RP Rebirthed Community whom are active even if there isn't a single other person on. I personally keep in good contact with the other guildmasters so we can set up events and scenarios.

If you would like to join the RP Rebirthed Community, aim me at XLeftBehind2X
But I would implore you to check out all the RP guilds so you can decide what is best for you.