UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Oh yes can you beleive it, Hurley got me in the guild... they never liked me, I got big disagreements with our bro Made in Quebec about his involvement in EQ/MS.

Yesterday I came to see my pk friends I had helped pvp more than a few times, just to enjoy watching them househide and dunno I was lazy. I was good at pvp in the day, but now I'm rusty so I prefer to assist... I wanted to bless and protect them and stuff.

They killed me ! Hah... I had left the guild a few days back on my own for no particular reason but now I realise how deeply pathetic this guild is. And I also realise why I left.

I had been killed inside a dungeon by my own guild a few days earlier, and they didn't even care to help me get my body back, we lost one hour of gameplay because of their stupidity.

I submitted a post on their forums as it was due, they moderated it saying the counsil would discuss it not to create drama *rofl*, they didn't care a bit about me... it was just forgotten about.

Then I realised all this subtle hate going on, not only hate for most of the players on the shard, but for the game too, and how pathetic it had been all along.

I have been one of the nicest players in the guild, never used their ressources, always helped everyone leaving whatever I was doing, even leaving work aside to help them. Even when we hunted I donated my gold to the guild, I even gave many of their new recruits lots of help to trian their characters, only to be killed by them last night.

And I was banned from their forum earlier because of one long huge but oh so truthful post that felt so good unloading on their sorry ass.

With reason : Drama Queen ; I was banned.

I cannot count either how many times there was sad and idiotic drama in that guild, and I'm the drama queen because their pk house hiding freaks behave worse than EQ/MS when they're pissed off because everyone gangs agaisnt them. When they looted me they must have wondered ; what the heck this ex-member was doing with so many defensive spell scrolls *rofl* it was such a pleasure to see them all die to noobs multiple times and only get to kill a few guys with ghey gank tactics. I remained there for 3 hours as a ghost, and not one of them even offered to talk to me. Obviously none of them was even having fun... I can't count the time they spent waiting in the house for something to happen saying things like : I'm bored... wtf is this crap where did everyoen go. Hah !

I so I'd like to declare a holy war, heartbreakers against the holographics, what do yall think ? Who wants to join my ranks ?

I give amnesty however to : Luna, Yuki, Hurley and Doc Martin, because they're been great friends and never got involved in this crap in the first place.

I can offer glory.

Iddio

Page
Re: Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Sounds like fun......Do you have butter for that muffin?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Wow.. Ahu....

I have no idea how to tell you something so you would understand it, so I just wont even try to explain a single thing because your mind is unidimensional and you only see things your way anyway... But seriously, reading your post just makes me sigh and wonder why I even bothered trying to find any solution to your problem.

Do what you want, and remember... It's....a.....game......

You have the right to your opinion ! But you always knew I was a very sensitive man and you know I cared about your and your children also, I even gave you health suggestions I'm pretty sure you forgot about.

I would be broken to see you get off uo, while you accept those creeps into your own close friend group, and then looking with those blue eyes of your at your children infecting their dreams.

Oh yes, just a game, just a game...

I'll never forget what you did to me... even tho I can forgive you. I trusted you, and you lied to me.

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you Jimmydude...

it's like a money telling a human ; dude you're hairy !

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I lied?

:confused:

You resigned less than a day after I told you we'd look into your problem... How long did you tought it would take me to reach everyone and find someone who knew what happened? Which I actually did find someone that was there, and I found him today... but you decided to take your own decision, which is fine with me.

Ajax;1826681 said:
shitty thread

Sadly my name had to appear on it :(

peteliv

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1826680 said:
I'll take that as a compliment coming from you Jimmydude...

it's like a money telling a human ; dude you're hairy !

i agree

help to remain straight and not be mislead by guys like you ; "heartbreakers"...

That is exactly what I'm seeking here :)

You'll be ok don't worry... you just need some glory to refresh your spirits.

So, will you join me ?

I know you're ok... I'm ok with Reign too... but I'm very sad that you choose quantity over quality.

You haven't invited me to your scavenger hunt, and I know you spent lots of time setting that up, I honestly think you're not appreciated for what you deserve. I spent about 4-5 hours trying to get over the hole trap in the scavenger house, just to see what it looked inside...

I tried all kinds of objects I could put in there that would allow me to walk to the other side :)

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Do we have another for the league of assassins? Our only goal is to kill Reign Flame.

Over and Over again

I'm not the kind to strike in the back, but I'll certainly face her and avenge the death of my friend Zlatan Fulgere which I seen her kill in cold blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.