UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-=Alerion Shrines?=-

AnklaAmarth

Wanderer
Re: -=Alerion Shrines?=-

I'm not sure. I can't seem to find anything in stratics about it, but I'm not the greatest stratics searcher.

Khephren

Knight

ok i didnt check it out but i do see a small detail in the bottom steps of one of those shrines and it reminded me something....

if you did play on another shard that patches itself automatically some static files, it could be possible that those buildings, so are the houses you see in Ilshear comes from that issue....

so regardless of which you will patch or not, you would need the original static files, if i remember its beetween 1 to 4 files, its been quite a while since i messed with the core files so its not that clean in my memory....

so if its the case, after you updated it still appears im pretty sure it would be because of that. in that case, im pretty sure someone smart will reply to this post with the correct files you`ll need.... (and if you still play that other server, restore the files when you hop on because on that shard there are some stuff you might not see...)

Lol...
its part of a "quest" demise started!
search here for the town crier post...
And if you guys didn't noticed there is, or at least there was a new gate north of luna.. explore it and u will find out the reason of this building..by the way...try clicking the orb there or any colum ;)

Khephren

Knight

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;320386 said:
Lol...
its part of a "quest" demise started!
search here for the town crier post...
And if you guys didn't noticed there is, or at least there was a new gate north of luna.. explore it and u will find out the reason of this building..by the way...try clicking the orb there or any colum ;)

i knew at least someone had the answer.... and to add to my post just a little up, i remember back then when the static files were modified i was using UOgateway to log in UO.

jrhather

Wanderer

Yeah. Gateway sucks. Town crier post? I'll check that when I get home. Is there a definite end to the quest or is it ongoing?

There are 8 of them from what I've heard
U have to get all words and make a sentence...this is a secret mantra..the problem is: (I guess) no one has figured out yet the right sequence
U have to test it on the door from the island to which the moongate norht of luna will guide you

jrhather

Wanderer

um...i stated where. reread the first post.

can't find the appropriate 'town crier' thread.

Where should I read?

alex916

Sorceror

Ok well i don't think u understand what I'm saying, i mean Where and How did u find it at the shine what do i look for? i spent hours when the quest came out trying to find out wtf i was spoes to find at the shrine and i never found Anything Anywhere

in each ruin there's always something odd for u to click on..this will give u a manthra part..u need to join them all and guess the right order...say it to a door that shall open..
I'm not the gm to know more :eek:

alex916

Sorceror

ya but like I have searched for like a straight hour at each shrine and i can find nothing. can someone perhaps give me a screen shot that shows the kind of thing i should be looking for?

alex916

Sorceror

well if theres 10 words and 10 places different spots it makes it about 10 billion possible combinations

xaxas

Wanderer

Can anyone post the mantras from each shrine here, it will be easier if we have them all in one place.