UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"all kill" command bugged or bugged account?

mindfray

Sorceror
"all kill" command bugged or bugged account?

I origonaly posted that my gm bushido charector cannot get the all kill command to work on his bonded lesser hyru, welll i found out that the "all kill" command does not work on any of my charectors at all, nomatter summons or pet. is my account bugged? i have tried paging staff, but it is late and they are probably not on.

i forgot to add this does not work by single clicking and choosing kill on my pet or summon either.

Xandro

Wanderer
Re: "all kill" command bugged or bugged account?

Hmmmmm, that is truly odd maybe it is an account bug.... :eek:

Locke4382

Wanderer

You sure you are clicking on your pet, and not someone elses.

... thats all I can think of, lol.

mindfray

Sorceror

yes im 100% sure, i have tried this with my fencer that has gm bushido on his lesser hyru, i tried the all kill command and it works once after i login. same thing with clicking on my pet and choosing kill. I have this problem also with my elemental summons on my necro mage. i can get all kill to work once after i login. or do it by single clicking once after i login. then it stops working. everything else works like all guard and all follow me.

Locke4382

Wanderer

Could always try a re-install. Maybe even a re-download. None of us seem to have this problem so it looks like it lies with something on your end.

Are you sure you're not whispering it with them out of whisper range? I noticed here that the whisper doesn't work as on OSI.

uome

Bug Hunter

I find that the "all kill" comand works intermitantly but the single click and command kill works fine. Does it matter if you are in war mode when you issue the command " all kill"?

Carlton III (BAD) GM fisherman
Monaro Elder smith & stone mason
@Hythloth forge

mindfray

Sorceror

Well i reinstalled, still having the same problem. and i doubt i'm whispering.
It only works a few times after i login then it stops working again.

I assume you're saying "all kill", get the target cursor, and choose the enemy but your animal will not attack the target? If so, then yes, it is a problem and i have no clue how to fix it.

Mindfray, I was reading your post and it almost sounded like you targetted your own pet instead of the enemy. If so, then remember..."all kill", get target cursor and target the enemy.

Alderon

mindfray

Sorceror

but like i was trying to say, all kill brings up a target cursor a few times after login. if i happen to get the cursor they attack. but then i can't get the cursor to appear after a few times. then i can say all kill, or i could single click and choose kill off my pet and no targeting cursor appears. this has happens with every charector in my account.

mindfray

Sorceror

that does not bring up a curser either. I don't know what to do. I asked my friend who plays here if he ever heard of this problem and he said he did not.

mindfray

Sorceror

I tested this in another shard and i did not have the problem. It's exclusive to this shard only ..... could maybe an admin help me figure out whats going on?

dead-eye

Knight

well, have you tried targeting the animal even after the cursor doesnt appear?

Who knows maybe its bugged to where you dont see the cursor change but if you click the target anyways it might work.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

If you're still having this issue please page ingame at your next opportunity. I have updated staff with some troubleshooting methods to try.

Thanks

Cronus

mindfray

Sorceror

I hope this can get fixed, cause with this bug i'm weary of buying a skillball for my tamer. I think it's odd though, it does not happen on other shards. Maybe i can test this on the other uogamers shards. do you think that might help figure out whats going on?

maybe it has something to do with a script that is on this shard and not others?

Krave

Sorceror

i had once samekind problem but after i changed "all kill" to "All Kill" it got fixed

mindfray

Sorceror

I changed my macro from all kill to All Kill, and now it seems i have 100% controll, either that or cronus found a fix.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

check that speech file for all kill and All Kill see if they are both in there...

mindfray

Sorceror

only "all kill" is in there. did you guys do anything to try and fix it? cause its working 100% with my hiryu now.