UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

All you new school pvpers.

Kingllama

Knight
You guys wreck so much man. What is your damn secret. The monk destroyed me last night and same with alchypwn. All you guys are damn good. What is it that I am lacking in? Am I just losing my reaction time.

I've been here for at least 11 years off n on. We used to duel back in the day hah. You were still getting kills on me. Just keep dueling and you will be back to your original skills.

I wonder if streaming lags you? I watched one and it seemed like you were ultra slow

Kingllama

Knight
I've been here for at least 11 years off n on. We used to duel back in the day hah. You were still getting kills on me. Just keep dueling and you will be back to your original skills.

I wonder if streaming lags you? I watched one and it seemed like you were ultra slow
Streaming does lag me sometimes. I'm also on a docsis 2.0 modem which is a big part of my internet bottle neck. Ill be on tonight and ill try and get some practice for it and I wanna get a solid state

Streaming does lag me sometimes. I'm also on a docsis 2.0 modem which is a big part of my internet bottle neck. Ill be on tonight and ill try and get some practice for it and I wanna get a solid state
K, I will be down for duels later tonight. I carry 90 purple pots so like I said last night you have to watch out for that. I purposely let people take the first dump, because I am cooking purples + healing. People think they are doing well until they are 30hp and see purple - ma - light pop up.

Kingllama

Knight
We can do some duels at first of me just only healing, so you can get your combos down. I don't mind dying to try to help :) Although, you didn't seem too rusty to me.
Its like riding a bicycle but for some reason my wheels are wobbly. Bahahahha I need to just get comfortable with the way things are now a days.

I haven't played in a while, but all the shit talking makes me want to alchy, it's really fun but I don't feel like setting up dates to play lol
You gotta really love it to deal with the B's. But hey, more people that make a little commitment to bringing back some action, it'll make others give it another chance.

You might also be unfamiliar with the pot damage change like 1.5 years ago. It arguably requires more stuns in order to land kills because the low end damage of the explo pot was dropped, which means you can get some consecutive 16 damage explode pots which really add up.

If you notice a lot of the duels end with a stun or double stun, rather than fast casting spells and out dumping them. 2-4 pots in the course of a combo could be an extra 12-15 damage from before the change, which has obviously changed some things.

You might just need to stun more. With no consume, there's no reason not to be spamming refresh pots. I still haven't gotten used to it.