UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Amazing Brit PVP House

joharrison

Squire
Somehow I message this idiot and ask for buyout and he says "someone else" bid 50m....interesting how it goes from 11m to 50m that quick o_O
You're too funny kid. Guess you don't think anyone else out there has Skype either.... And once again, read what I posted. I didn't post a starting bid or buy out. The two gentlemen felt like posting their bids. I don't know how you assume no one else has offered anything on it. Like I told your childish ass on Skype. You don't have to bid.

Jobe1

Sorceror
I simply asked who bid 50m you wouldnt provide a name so I said that seems kinda fishy and you get all defensive like a fucking little baby

joharrison

Squire
I simply asked who bid 50m you wouldnt provide a name so I said that seems kinda fishy and you get all defensive like a fucking little baby
Wow... if only that were true. I said "someone else." and you said "I think your full of shit." I sure did get defensive!

joharrison

Squire
This is a prime example of why we need a forum moderator in the trading forums at least. If you don't want to buy something fine. You already called me a scrub and shit on Skype. Got it. That's my price for doing business. But now I gotta listen to your shit on the forums too? If you don't want to buy it or bid then just stfu. How hard is that?

joharrison

Squire
Stop being shady when you try to sell stuff=)
How is that shady in the least bit? No one else posts all their Skype bids and the bottom line is I am asking for offers ONLY. How is any of that shady? Brutally Honest has the high bid if that is sooooo god damn important to you. It's sad that what's left of this server is adults who act like children.

LiQuiD DrEaMs

Sorceror
I don't think it's shady. I'm all for someone getting the max amount they possibly can for their items.
HOWEVEEEERRR lol
I believe if an item is posted on the forums any and all in game offers should be posted. Also the name of the player.
As a buyer how am I suppose to know what to offer if this information isn't provided.

joharrison

Squire
I don't think it's shady. I'm all for someone getting the max amount they possibly can for their items.
HOWEVEEEERRR lol
I believe if an item is posted on the forums any and all in game offers should be posted. Also the name of the player.
As a buyer how am I suppose to know what to offer if this information isn't provided.
No one does this..... and I mean no one.....