UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

AMC: The Walking Dead

lukin69

Knight
Last nights episode: My thoughts: When they kill the gov'ner, go ahead and kill andrea...shes a dirty dirty betraying biatch.

april0395

Sorceror

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
I only watch shows when they hit home theatre(BD/DVD), but I picked up both seasons for like $30 new. I felt compelled at that price ^_^

Was surprisingly decent. I know they had a budget constraint in the 2nd season, so it slowed down greatly. But I hope they get more money so they can propel the show faster =D

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
youre stupid, keep this topic, on...topic.

Yes, a picture of yet again being killed by multiple people. It sure must feel awesome, I got a solution since you guys claim to be pvpers. How about some friendly duels? let me know when your guild is willing to line up and duel, and the next time you take a screenshot make sure it's just you and not 10 mentally challenged uo players.

lukin69

Knight
Yes, a picture of yet again being killed by multiple people. It sure must feel awesome, I got a solution since you guys claim to be pvpers. How about some friendly duels? let me know when your guild is willing to line up and duel, and the next time you take a screenshot make sure it's just you and not 10 mentally challenged uo players.

Don't be a tool...