UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

American Sniper

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Here you go, this is a new article pertaining to this piece of propaganda.

Kyle lied a lot
Amy Nicholson in Slate calls American Sniper "one of the most mendacious movies of 2014". Nicholson admits Clint Eastwood was caught in a trap because his subject, Chris Kyle, "lied a lot". In Kyle's autobiography he claimed to have killed two carjackers in Texas, sniped at looters during Hurricane Katrina, and punched a former governor, Jesse Ventura, in the face. None of that was true, says Nicholson, but instead of expose him as a liar, Eastwood leaves out that part of the story. But when a film erases the fact that its subject was a fabricator," says Nicholson "then that itself is a lie."

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/film/62133/american-sniper-five-things-the-film-gets-wrong#ixzz3PheOcxEi

And if you think everyone in Iraq is a savage... Then you are either very uninformed or in denial...

This man helped our troops an Iraqi who spoke English and our troops slaughtered his family and raped his child.....

Who exactly are the savages again?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_killings

Your quoting that hack L.A weekly critic Amy Nicholson like she is some sorta investigative journalist or something. she reviews movies.. and she's not very good at it.. acting like she's Christiane Amanpour or something lol

She's nothing more than click bait. more controversy more clicks! click click click!

she thinks the movie "saving mr banks was a "corporate, boarder line - sexist, spoon full of lies" that was the actual headline..

She thought the avengers was "sexist"

Really?

And as for Jesse Ventura, the guy is a complete nutter. He's no better than alex jones

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Just gonna let you know what Boomshakalaka and TMatt are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance usually brought on by extreme indoctrination, Which is funny considering one isn't even American and yet has somehow become indoctrinated about a system he doesn't even live in.

Otherwise you would simply have a debate using facts instead of immediately insulting someone who disagrees with you.

I'd suggest you look into Kyle before you blindly defend him, a simple 10 minutes of research and you wouldn't be here even discussing this monster.

and on another note, I find it rich that you call this movie "propaganda" and your talking of spending 10 minutes to do "research" but your quoting and referencing "slate" and a buncha left wing garbage. One could call THAT propaganda.

It's like 2 people debating gay marriage and one person quoting and referencing the bible or the bloody vatican news letter that the pope puts out.

Of course slate was gonna have a problem With him and the movie. No shit!

We will agree to disagree

amtothepm

Knight
Guy they made the movie about was a proven liar multiple times, Why he lost the first court case and why his Moneysucking wife lost the second one, and yet she is suing again to another effort to get money.

This is the man who was quoted saying "Yeah I shot an 87 year old woman in Iraq and I enjoyed it, And if I could I'd do it again"

Sorry but I won't give Clint or this guys family one red cent, War isn't something that's fun or funny and he lapped it up and was killed because of his ignorance.

This is a propaganda film first and foremost in an effort to get Americans ramped up for another 12 years of combat.

(Information based from friends in the military and family who are waking up screaming help because we are about to start the middle eastern Crusades 3.0 if we embrace this insanity one more time)

Someone queue up Toby Queefs- Courtesy of the Red , White and Blue.

OWNED! USA USA!!!!!

Takeover

Sorceror
Great movie, not to dog on it but for anyone that read the book a lot of things were changed that didn't add up with his story. You'll know what I mean if you read it.
Guess it had to be done to make some Hollywood cinema top notch stuff.

Uomvp

Knight
This guy is an American Hero. Yeah he killed over 150 people but how many people did he save?
When he retired he was helping people with PTSD.
Watch some of the internet interviews with him, his dad, his brother or teammate. I think they know him just a little bit better then you but your opinion actually means something... Sarcasm

This trash a guy who not only successfully completed B.U.D.S/ s.e.r.e training, jump school, dive school oh but wait he also complete Navy Seal Sniper School.
You're in no position to talk shit about a u.s. navy seal while your nice and comfortable in your house. Shit try not to cramp your finger, I'd hate to see that.