UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

Crafter

Sorceror
Re: amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

idk i hear beer run & ned together are a vicious duo, i heard they could kill anyone other 2 ppl on the shard ;)

Predator591;1983356 said:
If i saw any of them irl i wouldnt hesitate to stab them in the fucking throat
You would kill a person over a video game? ;;-_-*

Predator591;1983356 said:
because they shouldnt be fucking messing around with afk characters or pvping at all if their huge trammy pieces of shit. If i saw any of them irl i wouldnt hesitate to stab them in the fucking throat

Wow bro, chill out. I doubt the two of em are worried 'bout your [e thug-ness.

amish_ned

Sorceror

i ran 2v1?

lol i remember killing all your chars, afk and not.

rage more, you know the North Minoc Law now, that states no afkers, or you will be killed when im making my beer run, i rampage through on my way to the Inn. you will now be a regular stop unless my beer fund is taken care of. Ask Angel, it is worth it. My beer fund is 50k a week unless you can work something out with Angel and split it, so i can buy enough to stay home longer..

amish_ned

Sorceror

me? ill duel you? you wont win and you will just rage more, but whatever. If i was you id stfu, not afk in your wittle house and pray I dont take your shit talk serious.

just take the ass kickin kid and zip it..