UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An Corp The High Five!!!!!

davejob

Sorceror
rez the fucking high five?!

rez the fucking high five?

i've been rezzing the high five for a lot longer than you.. fag

Galgum

Page
Theory said:
rez the fucking high five?

i've been rezzing the high five for a lot longer than you.. fag

I wasn't aware it was a competition. I've been doing ^5 since that Samurai Jack episode where the scientist dude was like, "high five" and Jack had no clue. Good show.

davejob

Sorceror
i took it from napa to uog.. im the dude everyone knows to do it.. from like how long?

fucking pre UOG wipe

take your duels and stick them up your ass fag - im way cooler/richer irl

Galgum

Page
Cebrious, I enjoyed the stoned #5. Theory, I was here pre-wipe back in 2003, left for a few months after the wipe and came back. So the whole "to the fifth power" is yours? Didn't know, people are still gonna do it in any case. An Corp indeed.

pr0totype

Wanderer
Theory said:
i took it from napa to uog.. im the dude everyone knows to do it.. from like how long?

fucking pre UOG wipe

take your duels and stick them up your ass fag - im way cooler/richer irl

When I played uog, skill gain was hella slow, and there was a max of about 5 macroers on.

Who cares if you play longer. It means nothing, seriously. It's a game, you're disgracing your life by saying that, to think about it, you are a disgrace to life. end.

Everybody knows you're the dude to do it? I never heard of you until now, some legend.

^5

terathan33

Wanderer
High fucking nothing...

omfg pwned irl.
duel me 1v1 no pots nubs. 5x no ma or poison. punching spells is nub also roflo. I own mdk.
mdk = md nub... lolololol
EE = Evil empire of nubs
lorloflrolfroflroflrolroflrorl

hunts' beetle isn't a beetle its a giant water bug, if you don't believe me watch it swim.

oh yeah sehkata says...ROAR i quit UO, then hunts' is like " ;\"

where the hell is lament did he die?

zapper is the king of brits and avadore is a nayger...
GG
high five
peace love and tacos for all.

P.S.
Woogy buggy

Theory is hella old.

Proto is hella old too.

erax0r was the 1337 nuddie GY pvp0r back in the day.

Nara topped the murder charts for a long time (UOG pre-wipe), god she should come back.

punx is still around I do believe... Yeah... he's ancient too.

Ah the good old days when me'n asay were counsi's and we would just chill with only 60 peeps online. None of that "A new page has been placed in the queue." every half second stuff... Everyone chillin and talking in TS, no shit-talk (except MDK, but whatever), just straight up play, no bs tamer pvp, bola's, pots, and all other pvp gayness. ...*sigh* I want UOG pre-wipe back... =(

^5 for the old UOG!