UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

an unopened Large Xmas present?

kdivers

Knight
an unopened Large Xmas present?

perhaps i do have one still sittign in my bank just waiting to be dragged into my bag...

what you think it would fetch for?

Dexter420

Sorceror
Re: an unopened Large Xmas present?

id say a mil. Most of the large present rewards are worth in that area, where its settled down a little bit might only be like 700-900k. i sold one a week after christmas for 1.5, tried to save both my larges but one autopened

juggalosmokein

Sorceror

fallon robes pw robes fallon/pw silk fancy shirts skill ball ski mask beanie red and green deer mask i miss any thing?

i allso think a present box would fetch 5mill because the odds of getting something with your name on it a player may really want that just imo tho

KoNNaN

Knight

you might find someone willing to pay more to keep it unopened as deco. I saved a small just in case.

FacePump

Knight

juggalosmokein;1823092 said:
fallon robes pw robes fallon/pw silk fancy shirts skill ball ski mask beanie red and green deer mask i miss any thing?

umm the tamer pack.. pet bonding deed summon ball, all the elven furny like what 6 different pices, xmas mittens, lots of junk you could get..

id say ur looking 1-2mil range

i spent 11 mils on large presents and all i got wroth listing was 2 fallon shirts and red trammy.. the rest was furny pet balls 7x packs mittens basicly junk.. 3 decent things outta 22 presents

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I'm sure people will gamble on them. The odds of getting PW and Fallon are good enough for people to risk in a chunk of cash.

kdivers

Knight

thats what im thinking. I would personally love a fancy shirt with Super Mining Man written on it, but thats a thing of the past *sniff*

unless you're hell bent on keeping it unopened i would go ahead and open it and just sell the item. i think most people aren't going to pay over a mill for an unopened one because almost all the large presents are selling for that price or less. however, if you manage to score yourself a PW or fallon item you are looking at several mills.

I'm not sure if it's coded not to work this way with these particular items but couldn't he just open it at server wars, if the item sucks, then sell the box for like 1 mill, if it's fallon/pw, then you know you can get more for the item.

KoNNaN

Knight

Testament;1823283 said:
I'm not sure if it's coded not to work this way with these particular items but couldn't he just open it at server wars, if the item sucks, then sell the box for like 1 mill, if it's fallon/pw, then you know you can get more for the item.

I thought they were random, but good idea. I'll let you know in a week and a half :p

KoNNaN;1823285 said:
I thought they were random, but good idea. I'll let you know in a week and a half :p

Well yea they are random but does that mean when you open at server wars and say for instance you get a fallon robe, will you get that fallon robe again after server come backs up?

KoNNaN

Knight

KoNNaN;1823285 said:
I'll let you know in a week and a half :p

^:)

I only have a small to test, but I'll post what I get this saturday and next.

Iddio

Page

I think just the ice white box as deco cost more then whats inside, for a small gift anyways.

FacePump

Knight

o i tested the server wars thing the weekend after xmas

i saved 7 larges.. its random

id open it and hope for the best.. there is alot of shit items so i couldnt see many people droping big bucks.. and it seems everyone is broke....

like the furny now is not selling for 800k, and ive seen green mittens for 400k..