UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ancient Meeting

yyun006

Wanderer
Ancient Meeting

wwwwaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuupppppppp

ttttttttttthhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeee oooooooorrrrrrrccccccsssss aaaaaarrrreeeee ccccccchhhhhhhooooppppppiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg uuuuuuussssssss ddddddooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnnn aaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd uuuuuuuuuussssssseeeeeeee uuuuuusssssssss ffffffffoooooorrrrrrr fffffffiiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeeee aaaaannnnnnddddddd hhhhhhoooouuuuussssseeeeeessssss.......... sssssshhhhhhhiiiiiieeeeeeelllllllllddddddd aaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd ccccllllllluuuuubbbbbssssssss........... IIIIIIttttttt iiiiiiiisssssss tttttiiiiimmmmeeee fffffoooooorrrrr uuuuuussssss tttttttoooooo wwwwwaaaaakkkkkeeeeee uuuuupppppppp aaaaaaannnnnnnddddddd fffffffiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt

wwwwwwwweeeeeeee ssssshhhhhaaaallllll mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt oooooonnnnn ttttttthhhhhheeeeeee nnnnnneeeeeexxxxxxxttttt ffffffuuuuuullllllllll mmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn

Saturday, 8 August 2009 at 8:00:00 a.m.
Location, Yew town center where the two trees meet

non rp Note, please prepare your character
not really full moon but is on a Saturday morning for the USA, midnight between Saturday and Sunday for New Zealand

The elder of the human race are welcome to come as well as elves and wizards

Bjorg

Wanderer
Re: Ancient Meeting

yyun006;586088 said:
GMT-5 (NY timezone) (I think...)

Ok, that would be Eastern Time... thanks! Perhaps I'll stop by while I am out wandering the world.

Wrongway

Two Wolves

Knight

August 8th is next Saturday.

8 am eastern is 7 central.

According to this, the elder of the human race is Tree Elves.

http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118916

basically all of them walk (or steath) around in reaper form and kill all the lumberjackers for chopping down trees :)

yyun006;581314 said:
This is the template I am thinking of

Stats:

100 strength
10 Dex (we are slow you see)
115 Intelligent

Elf character

Skill
SW (duh~)
Meditation
meele weapon skill (I personally don't think archery makes sense)
Tactics

the rest you decide
I am thinking to have hide and steath, so we can steath in the forest unotices... and suddenly "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Why are you cutting down my brothers~~~~~"

Walking around reaper form (staying in reaper form)... and protect the forest from lumberjackers and evils!~

no firespell allow!
dress green elves robe or green robes in general hehe

What do you think?

More dex will be required for stealth.

When stealthing near other people or monsters there is a chance you are detected. A check is made by comparing the stealthers Stealth skill and Dexterity versus the other persons or monsters Detect Hidden skill.

Selkie

Sorceror

Guess the Ents in these parts were too slow to make it at the appointed time.

'tis a shame.