UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(another one quits UOG)

(another one quits UOG)

losing us fast GMs (admin abuse is fun) :( bye [short and sweet] thats the kinda person i am bye (btw i had fun with >!<)

Mustafa

Wanderer
Re: (another one quits UOG)

UO isn't good for an 83 year olds heart.... i never knew yeah, prolly don't wanna... but ill say goodbye anyways!

Ohhh cmon.. dont leave because a gm abuse, this might happen everyday and u must not care about it. thats not like if u got ur house nuked and account deleted right

Middle Man

Sorceror

all i gotta say is....donate your shit to the orcs. everyone loves orcs. loves to peekay us, grief us and yes a small percetange even RP with us.

Show some love to those of us who have stuck threw it all. the orcs. you love to hate us. gimme your loot.

Mustafa

Wanderer

I say keep your shit... incase you ever come back... unless youve already given it away...

ResNulis

Sorceror

Never keep your stuff or your accounts. If you do you might come back and then begin to enjoy yourself to only be frustrated again by alleged "GM Abuse". Who needs that kind of annoyance? Plus it might result in another thread being started about you leaving... and everyone would have to listen to me again.

Mustafa

Wanderer

Aye, they are like the russians... things happen they deny it even if its blatent... or they they are like the americans where they change the wording of what they do (torture to render...like thats any better) like abusing->usingrightlygivenpowersfromdonatingtime.

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

Please don't leave.. I just recently started playing here and *giggidy giggidy* you should stay....

Make a thread? Is that how the saying goes? I need a pro-flamer to help me with this one..I just cant find the word's...

herbage

Wanderer

didn't ryan say the next person to make an "Im quitting thread" gets deleted?

Slopko

Wanderer

snack_pie said:
speaking of perceived gm abuse, i had a dream last night that terron was quitting to become a farmer. no lie.
you dream about terron at night?