UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ant Lion and unknown ---- Bones

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [TESTING-TC] [Malganis] Ant Lion and unknown ---- Bones

There is a small problem which i can't seem to figure out how to duplicate yet.
Sometimes when the ant lion tunnels it dosn't tunnel back out again. The spawner still shows it as existing somewhere in the world and i can bring it home but i can't figure out where its gone or why.
We were testing in the solen hive at the same place they spawn normaly.

Apart from that the rest seems to work ok. The chest weight issue still remains but that affects all locked down containers so i think it would be a seprate bug report. (no idea if its been made allready)

Thanks Lady R and Giamba80 for their help :)

Bama

Bug Huntress
Re: [TESTING] Ant Lion and unknown ---- Bones

MalGanis;669647 said:
Yes those are already in (was just a bug with names). There are however 4 versions of unknown skeletons, but only 3 in the script. I didnt script 4th because its really really really rare and i couldnt get it. So if someone has it or remembers whats in them please yell...

Here are some fixes:

Callandor2k;669740 said:
I thought there were 5 of them total. Bard, Rogue, Mage, Healer and Warrior. Here is a patch file containing 5 sets of unknown skeletons. I don't have an active account now so I cannot verify that there are 5 of them.

All that stratics sais is that it contains An Adventurer's Skeleton. UOGuide only states An Adventurer's Skeleton and An Unknown Rogue's Skeleton.

MalGanis;670135 said:
Im sure 4th one is of unknown adventurer's, but i dont know whats in it.

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=749

Ant Lions now have a chance to spawn an adventurer’s skeleton (rogue, mage, or bard).

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] [Malganis] Ant Lion and unknown ---- Bones

Setting this back to development until the tunelling problem is fixed.

marcusstone

Sorceror
Figured this might be an easy update, here is the information I have, hope it helps

Behavior on OSI:
An Antlion has a small chance of dropping one of three bone containers with the following names:
An Unknown Rogue’s Skeleton
An Unknown Bard’s Skeleton
An Unknown Mage’s Skeleton
Each container has basic loot specific to it’s name
(Mage has a couple lvl 1-3 scrolls, Rogue has 1 lvl 1-3 t-map)
Below is a screen shot of the three different types
Of containers and weight limit.

Behavior here:
These containers do not exist.