UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

any EU guild ?

Forte

Wanderer
edited 01.feb.2012: An EU guild was created by our finnish "Larry Beach" the guild abrevation is "EU" ranks will be country specific..rank of our gm for example is "finnish"

aim: Gwaulx or Lary Raa (gm) if you are intersted into joining the guild we can have a talk.

greetings

Forte

Wanderer
nice to see some answers. im from switzerland. are you allready in a guild/group Tobias ? or wanna do something together ?

Forte

Wanderer
k i'll add you into my icq contacts. my number is

since skillgain is so insanly fast here my 2 chars are soon ready. dexxer and scribe-mage.
hope to meet you ingame

jenin

Traveler
Still i am looking for guild with europe players.. iam very active player who plays hybrid long time, but solo..

Forte

Wanderer
hey i play again on hybrid! who is still playing ? some friendly player gave me a house and stuff to get started..

my icq number: 635349401..

lets make a guild!

cu ingame.

Forte

Wanderer
ok do you have icq or aim or something ? tbh im new to this UO:R era. i played t2a before. but im sure we can have fun.

just contact me and we can begin..

Spetznaz

Wanderer
I've been chatting the UOTamer guys and they've been really helpful.

@Forte drop me a note on AIM if you want, Spetznaz28

Tomak

Squire
Hi, im from Czech Rep too.
We will play at winter time..
Some guys from DP, Endor and Kelevar.
you can contact me at icq: 238-405-219 or skype: tomak88

Forte

Wanderer
so who is experienced enough in this game to open that guild ?

im willing to pay for the guildstone, etc.

wkstrm

Lord
Try to get ahold of Whispers and/or glyph1c, as far as I know the old EU guild might still exist. I am the former GM of EU but I quit long ago. ;)