UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

any EU guild ?

W

whispers

Try to get ahold of Whispers and/or glyph1c, as far as I know the old EU guild might still exist. I am the former GM of EU but I quit long ago. ;)
nope, the guild house fell and took the stone with it

let me know if you guys want to do something, my aim is vinkarn
if someone decides to start an EU guild i'm in for sure, but i have no desire to lead it.

scope

Sorceror
hi i am from germany and am looking too for some people to join. is tehre still someone who wants to team up?

Forte

Wanderer
yepp..im back!

guildless..homeless (well someone showed me a spot where i can place a small house) got a few leather suits, regs and gold for supplies..

im a swordmage..

contact me via aim: Gwaulx

Forte

Wanderer
an EU guild was created by our finnish "Larry Beach" the guild abrevation is "EU" ranks will be country specific..rank of our gm for example is "finnish"

aim: Gwaulx or Lary Raa (gm) if you are intersted into joining the guild we can have a talk.

Tobias

Sorceror
Im running around with RAW, so I'm not gonna leave that:)
Tho with the recent amount of mass recruiting I might be able to let you play with us of you're any decent at pvping:)

SpiroTris

Sorceror
Are there any casual EU guilds out there? Allround ones, not hardcore pvp? I just came back to UOG a couple of days ago so I'm still trying to make some money to build my chars...