UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any faction looking for a thief?

Any faction looking for a thief?

So I spent a while making an awesome Thief, only to find that it's pretty much useless.

100-stealing,hiding,stealth. 95-locking

do any factions need a thief?

PM me please, thanks

hickman48

Knight
Re: Any faction looking for a thief?

noo dont faction thiefs go to champs steall ps with necro and wrath form you wont get detected if you bumb into someone. that is what i do anyways.

Lucifall

Knight

hickman48;247561 said:
noo dont faction thiefs go to champs steall ps with necro and wrath form you wont get detected if you bumb into someone. that is what i do anyways.

ill remember to spam wither the next time I finish a spawn.

hickman48

Knight

i am home fel is were my thief leaves btw a large amout on ping helps me steal then hide agen i loves it

Mynx

Wanderer

thief sounds fun to play..... mmm run about in fel, find someone, steal em, run... ooo i love it... <logs out and makes a new char>

huh

Wanderer

Mynx;253866 said:
thief sounds fun to play..... mmm run about in fel, find someone, steal em, run... ooo i love it... <logs out and makes a new char>

yeeaaaah, thieves stealing from players is almost more trouble than its worth. unless they have some uninsured items all your gonna do is steal pots, regs and bandies. AOS thieves are mainly for stealing the stealable arties.