UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any WKD?

Perkis

Wanderer
Any WKD?

Recently, I was unable to pvp because I had a computer with some sucky specs. But, back in the day when I had a good computer, I used to be part of a clan called Wicked (WKD), and I loved 'em. I can't seem to find any members though, and I was only wondering if I can maybe get back into the guild; under whatever terms.

If you're an ol' WKD member, you might remember me as Ra. I lost contact with many of the players because I didn't think I'd be getting back into PVP anytime soon, but I guessed wrong. If you can point me into the right direction, ya know, to talk to Kash or whoever let me know. Thanks.

AIM vinskippy

Fire_Fang

Wanderer
Re: Any WKD?

Kash lives next to our guildhouse, I see him a lot. He's so mean.
If you haven't found him then ummm yeah I can probably give him your aim.

Gankis Khan

Sorceror

Looks like Kashkha is bringing WKD back again. I have seen him on a lot recently. I'm pretty sure you'll run into hiim in Del or at the GY. I have seen some new active members of WKD running around.

TehRox

Wanderer

i ahte wkd, they own my face off every time i see them, its like hey a blue, BOOM hey 6 blues!

Braedinn

Wanderer

TehRox said:
i ahte wkd, they own my face off every time i see them, its like hey a blue, BOOM hey 6 blues!
This is the forums man... you tell people that, you're asking to get jumped rofl.

Ajax

Lord

i see WKD around everytime i'm on, they are a good gank squad but they will only attack if their numbers are greater than the opponents

Ajax-hybrid said:
i see WKD around everytime i'm on, they are a good gank squad but they will only attack if their numbers are greater than the opponents

not really.... Im also Psycore and Static X we own 3 on 2's...

Petyr

Sorceror

I remember when some WKD lured my friends WW into their house and killed him.
I rezzed him and he just all killed like two or three of them dead in like 1 hit each.

Good times, good times. :)

selo

Wanderer

Ajax-hybrid said:

o you are so right right now.

:qft:

uolamerdev

Sorceror

Petyr said:
I remember when some WKD lured my friends WW into their house and killed him.
I rezzed him and he just all killed like two or three of them dead in like 1 hit each.

Good times, good times. :)

I wonder who that friend was. Not to mention he then "all follow me" and recalled to a spot 2 tiles away with his wyrm, without ever going in the house.

Petyr

Sorceror

uolamerdev said:
I wonder who that friend was. Not to mention he then "all follow me" and recalled to a spot 2 tiles away with his wyrm, without ever going in the house.
GG.