UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone from 99-2002 OSI Lake Superior

bc187

Sorceror
Anyone from 99-2002 OSI Lake Superior

Hey all just looking to see if anyone was from around 99-2002 on lake superior. I was a faction tamer for the first bit and then changed to heal/stun mage lol my name was

*drumroll*

PeterPanda

So if anyone out there remembers me or played around that time holla at me and post here or AIM me at [email protected]

character

Wanderer
Re: Anyone from 99-2002 OSI Lake Superior

Cafree, Com fencer thief - ronald mcdonald, Yew gate pvp thief - Ash, OxXo, PimP WeaR, cant remember the other names i had like 200

bc187

Sorceror

Ronald whats up buddy my fav thief next to Hocus Pocus from back in the day. Do you remember me? I remember Cafree and Ash for sure. Haha what guild you on? You on Uo hybrid?

character

Wanderer

haha hokus pokus was the shit. not sure where the hell hes been. i remember him from back in the day at brit gate at black magiks house and ferniox's. just got unfirewalled here and remade an account. Im Alchypwn, Hottest of d Hot, and a select few other names here. just havnt really played in awhile. has gotten a lil boring but i feel i will be making my return soon lol. can only stay away from uo for so long.

u might have seen me around - before the bannings i was Hottest of d Hot, AlchyPwn, KrunK, Chronic, Mary Wanna, hpnotizemindz, nowadays im just alchypwn.. aim me sometime and we can do some pvping.

aim - soupsalad420

bc187

Sorceror

Haha nice alright added yah to AIM I look forward to doing some oldskool pwnage :p

I played LS during that time, was awesome! My name was Jamie Madrox lol lame i know (i was like 16)

I just recently returned lol it says my account is 895 days old! Soo many vet rewards.. I need a guild I need to pvp again! Someone help an old school LS player out..

Seraphime

Wanderer

I played Lake Superior for 6 years quit in 2003/4... on Rydia, and Siren.. but at the time I had alot of friends that played... Mythos, Draven, Alicia... cant remember all their game names.. still talk to them though

Dont really use AIM anymore but my old screenname was FFuzznutz lol, ill dl it now. You should def get in touch with me, Im StonerSense in game.. look for me, i need some new ppl! thanks

If the above post was unclear, I meant that I got AIM, my SN is FFuzznutz, and to add me cus I need a guild/friends thanks!

Leesin

Squire

Even though I live in England and of course played Europa and Drachenfels, I also played on LS, no doubt during that time period.

Though I don't actually remember all my characters names except for one, who was a fencer/macer, spent alot of time in epic red house sieges with a ton of blues outside, around Brit GY and Yew moongate, he was a transvestite named Sunlight with Neon red pigtails, rofl.

The name Ronald Mcdonald rings a bell for sure, most likely had been on the same screen alot if you were at Yew Moongate often, I spent ALOT of time in that area, was co-owned or friended to pretty much all the PK houses.

character

Wanderer

andrewUO6529;2047089 said:
ya i played LS on my guy Carebear, quit when aos came out :D

the red carebear or the blue. i remember there were a couple of carebears. this is cafree

character

Wanderer

Leesin;2047032 said:
Even though I live in England and of course played Europa and Drachenfels, I also played on LS, no doubt during that time period.

Though I don't actually remember all my characters names except for one, who was a fencer/macer, spent alot of time in epic red house sieges with a ton of blues outside, around Brit GY and Yew moongate, he was a transvestite named Sunlight with Neon red pigtails, rofl.

The name Ronald Mcdonald rings a bell for sure, most likely had been on the same screen alot if you were at Yew Moongate often, I spent ALOT of time in that area, was co-owned or friended to pretty much all the PK houses.

yeah i was always at yew gate, brit gate, was co owned to about 20 houses right beside moongate. i was the ronald mcdonald Com faction thieffencer. red hair white beard.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

Skyfal;2047613 said:
the red carebear or the blue. i remember there were a couple of carebears. this is cafree

I was the blue "Carebear" with white neon curcly hair beard + mustache, my buddy was red "Care Bear" :D

character

Wanderer

not sure which carebear i was friends with and what char i was friends with him on lol. been way to long!

Kenny Powers

Sorceror

I played on ls was in a guild called nbk. I had an axer named and a fencer named slappy.