UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone from 99-2002 OSI Lake Superior

character

Wanderer
Re: Anyone from 99-2002 OSI Lake Superior

Kenny Powers;2061140 said:

when you think of nbk the laughing is already implied.

nbk was the oldschool verison of well shit not even heartbreakers or gng is that bad..........

b0n3d00d

Wanderer

I was on Lake Superior from 99-2001, was in that theif guild in WBB that wore all black w/ red shoes and played blue bones frequently. lol

DropDead

Sorceror

I was Baggy and Blast the first years, later i played Darksoulstress and DreadedIceBlood i do think that i was in faction with all my char... TB and CoM i do belive. =)

nasrik21;2061250 said:
TURTLE CHOMPER CHOMP MOTHER CHOMP

Wow theres after a name I remember! My chars were Erik the Red, and Jewel Osco. I just started a char yesterday. And I remember Ronald McDonald the thief. I really don't remember a lot of names but I was in a clan with Poopy Diapers. We were hated lol.

destroylio

Wanderer

I remember Erik the Red... The people i mainly remember from my era were peeps like Gandalf (who I think actually plays here...) spider monkey, twinkie, boba fett all around moonglow way back in the day.... Oh and sir jade and sir ship too

character

Wanderer

ultimakilling;2075862 said:
Wow theres after a name I remember! My chars were Erik the Red, and Jewel Osco. I just started a char yesterday. And I remember Ronald McDonald the thief. I really don't remember a lot of names but I was in a clan with Poopy Diapers. We were hated lol.

This Ronald, were you in the guild with poopy and all the dopes? crazy dope, hella dope, forget other ones....

Skyfal;2075933 said:
This Ronald, were you in the guild with poopy and all the dopes? crazy dope, hella dope, forget other ones....

Ya man sounds right, it's been so long. I'm on right now and no one will hook me up with anything lol i'm just standing in brit macroing eval and anat...kinda sucks while i watch people run around having fun.

character

Wanderer

ultimakilling;2076037 said:
Ya man sounds right, it's been so long. I'm on right now and no one will hook me up with anything lol i'm just standing in brit macroing eval and anat...kinda sucks while i watch people run around having fun.

hit me up bro. aim - soupsalad420, i dont have much after 3 firewalls :0 but i can throw you 5k of each reg or so.

Skyfal;2076619 said:
hit me up bro. aim - soupsalad420, i dont have much after 3 firewalls :0 but i can throw you 5k of each reg or so.

Sweet dude, ill msg you on aim tonight!