UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Archers?

Smo

Sorceror
Archers?

Whatever happened to archers in pvp? and im interested in making one, what do you think the best skills for a factions/pvp archer would be?

Monoxide

Sorceror
Re: Archers?

Smo said:
what is spriggans?
Spriggan plays a hybrid archer. If you knew Flight from Great Lakes he was a legendary hybrid archer.

Magery
Med
Eval
Anat
Tactics
Archery
Resist

Stats would be based around how much magic vs how much archery damage you want to go with. Healing is really pretty useless in my opinion unless it's used on a mage.

i am curently in the prossess of making a huge compleate archer guide for UOGamers: hybrid.

I will cover all aspects of archery, so if you want to wait a few days, i will give you a link to it after it is posted on www.uogaddict.com

Epica

Wanderer

I wish there was elven bow.. Bows are so slow.. I have always played with archers but they suck terribly in this server..

Reuip

Wanderer

hehe, not the RP pirates on Hybrid, I think they all use bows.

One of my pirates is an Archer as well.

Smo

Sorceror

i think that would be extreme damage, if i recall i think i seen one shot take a person in gm leather armor down half life

Lesabre

Sorceror

Smackwater Jack` said:
I always thought a archer/alchy with a vanq hvy crosshow would be badass

I have one but the only way to kill anyone is with a bow or crossbow. There is about a 7-8 second delay(no joke, even with 100 dex) with a heavy crossbow. The person you are fighting would have to have down syndrome to die :|.

Smo

Sorceror

skuraged said:
I have one but the only way to kill anyone is with a bow or crossbow. There is about a 7-8 second delay(no joke, even with 100 dex) with a heavy crossbow. The person you are fighting would have to have down syndrome to die :|.

oh damn that sucks, what about a regular bow, cuz i know thats faster than the heavy x-bow

Oriel-hybrid said:
Hence I put Alchemy in my template. Bow shot - Purple Pot - Bow shot.

All of wich is covered in my up and coming Archery Guide, it will hopefully be released next week, i'm still working on it, and ryan said he would give me the exact damage stats of all archery weapons normal - vanq, so look forward to that aswell.

First Nature

Wanderer

Why don't they do something for Archery?

Can Ryan please post why it has been largely ignored forever?

I've been PvPing nonstop for quite some time and I have yet to be hit with an arrow, and the only people I ever see holding a bow.....which is hardly ever....are people on foot at the Moonglow Graveyard who have only been playing here two days.

Why has Archery been "written off"?