UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Archers

Killian Red

Wanderer
id make an archer for something like this if it were still going down, dont know if id do alchy but would consider.. since the thread is older if you or anyone interested in this concept is still looking at thread aim carlitoswad or skype carlitos.wad archer has always been favorite char, and id def put magery on temp

Killian Red

Wanderer
as much as i would love to do this right now, it seems my pvm guild has started growing at a larger rate then predicted so its taking up all my uo time, i figure it would be best to dedicate myself to one thing at a time, i know a few of you have already made contact with me about the pvm guild and i look forward to hunting with you, but for those of you who havent you are welcome to join up, even if its with your archers or reds. all inclusive.

what times are you typically active? I'm active during the week after 11pm CST. pretty much every weekday night, bro. AIM in signature

Unfortunately, at 11pm CST (12:00am EST) I've been asleep for a few hours already. I play between 8:00pm to 10:00pm EST, which is 7 to 9 CST. I can't play any later than that, I get up for work at 5:30am EST (4:30am CST)...if you could hop on earlier we'd be able to roll together, otherwise we'll never see each other.