UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Archers

Edalon

Squire
Quadrupleposting to get the message through! Hahaha no... very irritating. Please forum admins, unbug my account so I can post like normal again. I have been punished for "trolling" for a year now... enough is enough.

Edalon

Squire
Quadrupleposting to get the message through! Hahaha no... very irritating. Please forum admins, unbug my account so I can post like normal again. I have been punished for "trolling" for a year now... enough is enough.

sssuuu

Knight
Yah the forums actually been acting funky lately so I don't think its just you.

*Rides away on an emu*

crikey

Sorceror
Feel free to message me, and I'll add you asap.

Added 2 more people today. We need a few more if we are gonna be able to use this archer group to its full potential

I am already in the guild, was just hoping to find anyone online.... at any point.
Have not seen a single guild member in over a week, though I check in game a few times a day. Whenever I do see someone on I spend about 5 minutes calling them in guild chat, then I browse the web while leaving the client open for 20-30 minutes and check my journal every 4-5 minutes.

Haven't PKed with a guild member yet.

Anyone else wanna get some hide archers going?

amtothepm

Knight
I am already in the guild, was just hoping to find anyone online.... at any point.
Have not seen a single guild member in over a week, though I check in game a few times a day. Whenever I do see someone on I spend about 5 minutes calling them in guild chat, then I browse the web while leaving the client open for 20-30 minutes and check my journal every 4-5 minutes.

Haven't PKed with a guild member yet.

Anyone else wanna get some hide archers going?
I play every night. Will be on around midnight central time tonight

THERE WE GO!

OK, it worked... We killed people.
That was good times. More heavy Xbow and I think we will oneshot every time. Hopefully I can get razor to target right so I can get that first shot off quicker.

I expect we will see A LOT more call ins in the future :D