UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are the factions balanced ?

godofsoap

Wanderer
Re: Are the factions balanced ?

If you punch holes in your wall when you die, you shouldn't be playing this game.

If you get agitated in real life when someone types insults at you, you should not take the internet so seriously.

If you think posting pictures of yourself in real life is going to make people stop making fun of you, you are dumb.

If you like pies, your name is most likely Thomas.

godofsoap

Wanderer

Canadians don't eat pie. It's against our religion.

We tame polar bears. In real life.

Stides;1748754 said:
i love pie i always get my mom to make me a blue berry pie for my birthday instead of cake.

eeek. i eat the crustt haha. fuck pies are to sweet for me

i like real food

steak burgers pork chops chilli meatloaf...

mmmm chilli:]

Lynyrd

Knight

I need a new sig that doesn't include a posting of someone else's picture which is not allowed.

Lynyrd;1748814 said:
I need a new sig that doesn't include a posting of someone else's picture which is not allowed.

gj you can read.

i checked the signature rules it's within the rules just waiting for a reply from a forumn mod. so i can put it back up. otherwise my account will get banned unless i get a say so

Lynyrd

Knight

that's cool

i bet you'll disprove a forum mod and get to replace it

Lynyrd;1748821 said:
that's cool

i bet you'll disprove a forum mod and get to replace it

have no idea.

i know that whichever mod who removed it should read the rules before they claim something.

karmagettie1

Wanderer

KillingisNatural;1747431 said:
Who were you on Napa?

Famine

Some of my old guildies used to play (TmN) but they were on precast servers. TLC started back up but they were only around for a few months like a year ago.

karmagettie1

Wanderer

Steve Zissou;1747436 said:
why did Epidemic and DT decide to merge into one guild anway?

When epidemic and DT were inactive , several members like Stides played with Space or Trojan. Then others came back and used the same vent etc etc then everyone just played together.

simple

Stides40oz

Knight

karmagettie1;1749058 said:
When epidemic and DT were inactive , several members like Stides played with Space or Trojan. Then others came back and used the same vent etc etc then everyone just played together.

simple

stalker

karmagettie1

Wanderer

i was only around for what a month before i had to quit?

i just enjoyed changing my name a lot with mistro about Trojan. he good lols : /