UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are you new and need some stuff?

markw2499

Wanderer
Are you new and need some stuff?

Giving away some low end weps,Armor,etc for new players only

let me know if you need something

tomperk

Sorceror
Re: Are you new and need some stuff?

You happen to have a dragon on a tamer to give away? I tried to solo tame dragons...Even with peace I died 4 times. =/

tomperk

Sorceror

err yes. I never use it but it looks like everyone else on Hybrid does.

aim: bimf55

Keldrilh

Wanderer

markw2499;2040203 said:
Giving away some low end weps,Armor,etc for new players only

let me know if you need something

Hi! My name is Keldrilh, I'm a new player, just starting now, if you still have anything to give to me, I would appreciate it a lot!!!
How do I find you in game?

Hey! ive been on here for 4 days now. looking for gold honestly. I have the knowledge and background to get weapons and stuff. Just trying to grind up some gold to get some GM's on my players. specifically alchemy and magery.

Thanks! AIM: subconsc1ous24

fallen29

Sorceror

I'm new I need fencing stuff and If you have any some gold to help me get on my feet and get more stuff
I only have MSN darkfallen29

For you new players looking for money; keep in mind you can use the red voting stones (conveniently located at all banks) by dbl clicking them.

You can do this once a day, and you will recieve ONE of the following.

a. check for 10,000 gold
b. a piece of blessed voter clothing
or
c. a CBD!!!! (clothing bless deed) which you can in turn sell for ab out 425,000 gold!

Not only do you get to reap the rewards of this daily, but it will help advertise for the shard, and get more people like you here!

if nothing else, a good way for some newb cash.

anon1

Wanderer

I could use a few things:

1) Lvl 70 and GM locked boxes.

2) Full spell book / Rune book

3) Regs (obviously), but I'll probably be dropping that free 10k from voting.

4) Shitty armor/weapons to go kill mobs with.

I'm not new to the game, I am new to the server, made the account yesterday (haven't played uo in 3 years or so, last time on Elysia or Defiance and before that I had quit,regrettably sometime after EQ's release, sometime after T2A but before the rest of the expansions)

If anyone can help me, hit me up on AIM @ Veracity024

It would be greatly appreciated.... I did get the 10k check from voting yesterday but I forgot how quickly 10k comes and goes.