UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

********ATTATTNATION WU GAMNEWBOH **888**8888

DasSchaf

Wanderer
Re: ********ATTATTNATION WU GAMNEWBOH **888**8888

i think everyone that viewed that thread soon has to format all his HD's due to viruses....

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Tanis, ima pass you up in tetris ranks soon. Get your fatass on there.

Trunks2k

Wanderer

R a c e c a R said:
Tanis, ima pass you up in tetris ranks soon. Get your fatass on there.
They have tetris ranks? Where may I ask :)

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Earth_Crisis said:
They have tetris ranks? Where may I ask :)
Sallos!!!!!! Come and play tetris...it is the pwnage. It's like 100x better than UO pvp.

Tanis-hybrid

Wanderer

no time. work, pseudo-regular woman, swimming, bball, bodyboarding (summer now), moving, and going back to hawaii again soon

so ya

bizzy.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Tanis said:
no time. work, pseudo-regular woman, swimming, bball, bodyboarding (summer now), moving, and going back to hawaii again soon

so ya

bizzy.
you know you just sit in your room, masturbate, and eat cheese all day...dont lie to me

Wu-Gambino

Sorceror

I really havn't felt like spending the 800 dollz to build a sex stationz so, mebbe in a few weeks I'll gay it up and find some good stuff on sale somewhere or something.

But, I have played some sallos, and I'm catching back up to you on gunbound fucking jap asshole.

npnp.

PS. You better be refreshing my houses you ugly ass bitch.

Tanis-hybrid

Wanderer

ya the cheating gayness didn't get dealt with in time for me.... kinda through w/ that shit. I been rockin the flash games at work tho

check out the ebaumsworld oens. cubilus and a few of the other puzzle ones = good times.