UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Attention Bounty Hunters

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer
Attention Bounty Hunters

To help lower the crime rate, I am now offering a bounty on the heads of named criminals in Lord Brahms absence.
Please check the WANTED board outside the bounty office in Castle British for the names of these criminals, and details on the reward.

After disbatching the criminal, Leave a bag containing a head, and a book with your name inside the bounty drop box, and your reward will be delived as soon as we can.
Failure to do so within three days of killing the criminal will result in a loss of your reward. (The amount of time it takes a head to decay.)
Thank you,
-Captain Lucian Of The Royal Guard

Re: Attention Bounty Hunters

Brave Captain Lucian,

If you have time between your courageous exploits and heroic feats of derring do...

Could you possibly update the Wanted List to include where each criminal was found?

Thank you.

An amateur bounty hunter.

GM_Midnight

Feersum Endjinn;762854 said:
Brave Captain Lucian,

If you have time between your courageous exploits and heroic feats of derring do...

Could you possibly update the Wanted List to include where each criminal was found?

Thank you.

An amateur bounty hunter.

If I knew where they were found, I wouldn't need bounty hunters!
-Captain Lucian

GM_Midnight

I am not certain where they were found, as I have not spoken to the bounty hunters personally...
Perhaps asking the hunter that killed the criminal would get you the answers you want...
-Captain Lucian

Cornwallis

Sorceror

GM_Midnight;762866 said:
I am not certain where they were found, as I have not spoken to the bounty hunters personally...
Perhaps asking the hunter that killed the criminal would get you the answers you want...
-Captain Lucian

For the first one you said "around yew"

could you give us "around [blank]" for the rest/ ^^

GM_Midnight

Cornwallis;762872 said:
For the first one you said "around yew"

could you give us "around [blank]" for the rest/ ^^

I do not have any further information, sorry.
-Captain Lucian

Cornwallis

Sorceror

I got BartleBee... That frisky little mate. He had me going for at least 5 minutes.

Attachments

• Bartlebee.jpg
    Bartlebee.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 257

Lippy

Wanderer

The second one was "around trammel" :p

I think you may lose most of your bounty hunters without some clues !

GM_Midnight

darthjesus;762892 said:
it wouldnt be a bounty hunt if they told us where to look lol

Agreed...
This will be an ongoing event, so keep checking the board.

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Last head, Colbert the Evil Mage was found and beheaded!

Attachments

• cobert.jpg
    cobert.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 230

Cornwallis

Sorceror

1st Head(Orc): Found by Mia Wallace. Killed by like 10 people. Head submitted by Corndog as Mia Wallace (because mia found it, mia gets the fame.)

2nd Head(Vampire): Found, killed, and submitted by Evil Twins.

3rd Head(Pirate):
Found by Corndog. Killed by Corndog, Helos, and Kyron. Submitted by Corndog.

4th Head(Evil Mage): Found by Kyron. Killed by Corndog, Kyron, and Anabell. Submitted by Kyron.

Thats all for today, folks!

Sundoom

Sorceror

I don't see why Lucien has not ordered the beheading of Gaylord The Royal Guard... Unless there is a reason why his name is Gaylord... Lucien what have you been doing?

Catnip

Sorceror

Did someone get Forsythe? There are 5 pouches in the box, can't see in them though. Forsythe's bounty is posted, no confirmed kill. The other 4 posted have confirmed kills. Simply deduction would say, yes that Forsythe has been killed.

cake562

Sorceror

GM Midnight I just want to thank you for being the most active event gm on the server. thanks a ton

GM_Midnight

cake562;763630 said:
GM Midnight I just want to thank you for being the most active event gm on the server. thanks a ton
Again, GM Elihu, and CNS Lynae helped me a lot on this...
they deserve credit too :p

Lance Stone

Wanderer

I think a few of us found Forsythe, I found him while running my monk in training along the northern trade route in Trammel (Between Yew and Britain) then switched to my tamer and took him down. It was the only one I EVER found because I have no clue where the heck to look.