UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Attention to all of the Good aligned guilds!

We, of the Sosarian Order of Knights, would like to suggest a meeting between all of the GOOD guilds. It seems that the only ones are the two ranger guilds, Watchers of the Way and Skara Brae Rangers, and us. We would like some response from the leaders of these two ranger guilds so that we can find a good time to meet. We will be discussing the rising orc threat and other things.

-Sir Gawain O'Doyle, Sosarian Order of Knights

Joar93

Sorceror
Aye, now that Yew has dissapeared we are vastly outnumbered. We'll only stand a chance if we put our differences aside and join forces with all of the good guilds to plan an assault on the evil guilds!

Spudler

Wanderer
The Watchers will be there.

We have no animosity towards those different than ourselves; in fact our outfit is quite diverse. Tis only the lives of twisted fiends we wish to sever from this coil. I have no reluctance in joining forces with like-minded groups. In truth, I see it as the only way to survive.

[Wednesday evenings CDT are good for us, as well as possibly Sunday evenings. If these don't work for anyone, I can represent the group myself around 8pm CDT almost every evening.]

awsome

Traveler
Mat stood motionless looking northward out of the Ranger Guard Tower on the road to Yew. He smiled as footsteps approached. Gwydion was trying to be sneaky.

"Ey," Gwydion said with some satisfaction in his voice. He actually thinks he got the drop on me.

Mat turned and faced his cousin, "You wear too much metal to be stealthy, are you certain knighthood wouldn't suit you more? Your lack of arcane training would suit the Knights just fine, I think."

"Bah," Gwydion spat, "I don't hate it, I just have no aptitude for it. Besides, Mother would kill me if I left you to your own devices."

Mat nodded. "You have something for me?"

Gwydion's face took a serious turn, "Mmm hmm. Speaking of the Order, they're looking for an alliance against the Orcs."

Mat nodded, turning northward once again. "I'm not sure they'll love my tactics, but I'd imagine I'm the lesser evil at this point, we'll be there."

[My schedule is...full. I can do Mondays & Thursdays from 9:30 to 11 eastern. Tuesdays, Fridays & Sundays from 8:30 - 11 eastern. Wednesdays & Saturdays would be tough, but if necessary I could probably do from 10 - 11 eastern. If I can't be there, I can always try to send a representative. I have a few rangers I suspect wouldn't embarrass me too much.]

How is everyone feeling about 7:30 shard time (central, I believe), this upcoming Sunday? It looks to be fine with most of your schedules.

Wayfarer83

Squire
I'm not sure a representive from the Watchers of the Way will be able to make it Sunday evening. Any current members will be working or out of town.

I know we'll be free Monday, Labor Day though.

Wayfarer83

Squire
Your invited to spend your heavy sack of gold at the Kinship Tavern just outside of Minoc, off the east trade road, south of the bridge and Mt Kendall. I have no qualms serving orcs so long as they don't leave shit all over my bar stools.

I'll even teach you "edumatcated" man's speak for a little extra as I like to limit how much of that knuckle dragging monkey tounge clogs up my ears.

Har'Rok Gladius
Owner of Kinship Tavern in Wispwood
"The Better Half of a Half-Orc"

Spudler

Wanderer
Possibly! Probably won't know until that day if I will be back in town by 8:30, but will keep you guys posted!

Spudler

Wanderer
Hey everyone,

Back in town! Looks like the meeting is being postponed. Would most be in favor of next weekend?