UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Attention U.S.A.

Attention U.S.A.

No not the guild, the actual country.

November 4th is approaching next week and I urge you all that are registered to vote.

I don't care which party you are affiliated with.

Just please, vote.

Regards,

Circa
Zack

woodycook

Knight
Re: Attention U.S.A.

Its worthless as long as they are using the Diebold machines.
The only way we could have an almost fair election would be to switch back to paper ballots.

Needless to say, Obama and Mccain are the same anyways.. they both want more war in the middle east. There isn't choice anymore.

pbguy434

Knight

woodycook;468143 said:
Its worthless as long as they are using the Diebold machines.
The only way we could have an almost fair election would be to switch back to paper ballots.

Needless to say, Obama and Mccain are the same anyways.. they both want more war in the middle east. There isn't choice anymore.
Do you bold your posts because you are a little egotistical dick who thinks his posts are more important to read than the rest of the community?

psz

Administrator

Get rid of the Electoral College and I might consider voting a less silly idea...

Tempest

Knight

psz;468199 said:
Get rid of the Electoral College and I might consider voting a less silly idea...

Well this is exactly why your votes count more than you think. If you want your candidate to win, make sure you vote. Your vote plus others who have the same outlook as you might mean something when the candidate needs a vote or two to bump them above their competitor.

psz

Administrator

Hyphy Train;468230 said:
Well this is exactly why your votes count more than you think. If you want your candidate to win, make sure you vote. Your vote plus others who have the same outlook as you might mean something when the candidate needs a vote or two to bump them above their competitor.

State A has 10,000,000 voters. (Worth, let's say 10 Electoral College Votes)

State B has 9,000,000 voters. (Worth, for example, 9 votes)

If 5,000,001 people in State A vote D, the ENTIRE state is counted as D (10 votes)

If *ALL* of state B votes R, then (duh) the whole state votes R (9 votes)

In this case, even though a TOTAL of 13,999.999 voted R and 5,000,001 voted D, there would still be more D votes (10 for D, 9 for R.

This is just a very very stupid method. Period.

woodycook

Knight

pbguy434;468190 said:
Do you bold your posts because you are a little egotistical dick who thinks his posts are more important to read than the rest of the community?

Yes.

psz;468190 said:
This is just a very very stupid method. Period.

Agreed.

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

I don't care who wins, neither will impact the country in a way that will solve or even resolve any issues. The only thing Obama has going for him over McCain, is McCain will probably Die during his term leaving Sarah F-Ing Palin as our Stand in President...

That would be terrible.

pbguy434

Knight

Ekse Buddha;470033 said:
I don't care who wins, neither will impact the country in a way that will solve or even resolve any issues. The only thing Obama has going for him over McCain, is McCain will probably Die during his term leaving Sarah F-Ing Palin as our Stand in President...

That would be terrible.
Well, Palin is the future of the GOP, after all.

pbguy434;468190 said:

This is close to the reason I streak my hair.

I think some strands are more important than others.