UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Auto Loot Gold

Stormcast

Sorceror
Auto Loot Gold

I like to get dirty on fast spawns like near Champ spawns and we all know how fast it all is any way to set a razor macro to auto loot the gold as i walk over dead bodys.

Big mama

Wanderer
Re: Auto Loot Gold

it wont auto take gold out of the corpse though. It has to be on the ground to do that

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Well, they can but you have to reset the target container I believe. So all in all it's just as fast to loot by hand.

Armentia

Sorceror

Derryn;1284233 said:
Well, they can but you have to reset the target container I believe. So all in all it's just as fast to loot by hand.

No. Organize agents won't take from bags that aren't in your inventory. Edit:: And corpses can count as bags. ;) I just tried it as well.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

oh that's right. I was thinking restock agent. If you set the restock to whatever rediculous amount of gold every time you target a corpse to restock your gold to the rediculous amount it will bring the gold to your inventory.

HeD

Wanderer

I would love ti beable to auto loot during champ spawns. I've tried to figure something out. Zippy says there won't be an auto loot for razor.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

I think that an auto loot would be OK to an extent. I think it should only include gold/resorces (regs, logs, hides, ingots). Anything more than that is just stupid because then getting your stuff back during a pvp situation would be impossible. You would have 5 or so people on your body all with an autolooter. It would take mere milli-seconds to dryloot your body.