UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Back to Brit

TheHawks

Sorceror
Marks recent move negates the need for me to carry on this event. Good shit Mark, good shit. :}
EVENT OVER

In an effort to help some of the new players that join this shard daily stick around I've decided to offer free loots to random people that are sitting at Brit bank. The rules are pretty simple and hopefully won't exclude anyone. I guess I'll put them in numbered format for easier reading.

Rules:

1. Sit at Brit Bank. (front or back, as long as you're near the bank)
2. Have your AIM, Skype or Forum screen name in your profile.

Sometime during the time frame posted below I will pick some random person and open a trade window with the items in it and click the accept button. If your afk that's fine, as long as you have your AIM, Skype or forum name in your profile scroll on your paper doll. If you're afk I'll use on of those means to contact you and then we can just meet up some other time to give you your prize/s.
I'm not exactly a baller here so my prizes won't be a mil check each time. But I do intend to do this event as often as possible. My prizes will be Blessed clothing or decorations in the price range of 100-250k. If you are a member of an opposing guild I will not be a douche and hold it against you. I can only think of 3 people on this whole shard that I wouldn't give anything too. I'm sure you three know who you are.
If anyone else thinks this is a good idea and wants to jump on board with me I more than welcome it. Feel free to offer whatever you'd like regardless of of value as long as you think it is something that people would want. To do this make a post in this thread that names the item/s you are using as a prize and the day and time frame that you will either give this to a random person or contact them using Aim, Skype or the forums. If you don't feel like doing this yourself you can just give me whatever you want to use and I'll add it to my next prize pot.
If you win something feel free to post about it here so people don't think I'm just trying to drag them away from Delucia. :}

I will make a note below once I've handed out the items.

First Week: 2/5 Sunday. Between 12:00 pm Eastern Standard time and 6pm. Sorry my dumb ass didn't remember server wars. Next week I will schedule the drop better. ><
Prize: Two 2004 Snowy Trees [Blessed] Worth around 125k each
Prize Given to Chingoen @4:49om
Prizes.jpg