UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bags of Sending, Powder of Translocation, Bracelet of Binding

mojefro

Wanderer
I seen that they added Bags of Sending, Powder of Translocation, and Bracelet of Binding to the UOG store. Can you also obtain these items in game the old fashion way or do you have to purchase them from the UOG store?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
It will either be donate to get them, or buy them from players in-game. You will not be able to get them any other ways.

Dexter420

Sorceror
I seen that they added Bags of Sending, Powder of Translocation, and Bracelet of Binding to the UOG store. Can you also obtain these items in game the old fashion way or do you have to purchase them from the UOG store?
Sadly if it is on the donation store, any way of getting it in game the "old fashion way" has most likely been removed. CBDs can be gotten from 1/1000 or something like that from the voting stone, but not the harder to get high tailor bods for instance.

Sadly if it is on the donation store, any way of getting it in game the "old fashion way" has most likely been removed. CBDs can be gotten from 1/1000 or something like that from the voting stone, but not the harder to get high tailor bods for instance.

no they added them back. i was corrected on that the other day. cbds that is.

mojefro

Wanderer
I wont mind buying the bracelet, bag, or pet ball if they are blesed, but what about powder of translocation? You should at least be able to get the powder the old fashion way.

pete liv

Sorceror
WOW CBDS ARE BACK ON TAILOR BODS? SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT time to hand in all the ones i've been doing for no reason other than to use up my stack resources when im bored.

and lol bracelets of binding? can you name them whatever you want? those things were the best troll items back in the day

sssuuu

Knight
no they added them back. i was corrected on that the other day. cbds that is.

Yes, only two Lbod will give you a CBD that are

(Barbed Leather) Leather gorget, leather cap, leather gloves, leather sleeves, leather tunic. Leather
27000-32000gp Clothing Blessed Deed.

and

(Barbed Leather) Leather skirt, leather bustier, leather shorts, female leather armor, studded armor, studded bustier. : 27000-32000gp Clothing Blessed Deed.

From this list...

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/complete-bod-rewards-list.333145/

And from what I've heard all the things comes with 5 charges something like that, I haven't seen one yet so I have no idea, if its only 5 then that's expensive charges lol

*Rides away on an emu*

mojefro

Wanderer
If anybody gets any info on the new items let us know more details please but its looking like they might not be worth it.

pete liv

Sorceror
you need two bracelets to get it to work, the one bracelet will bind to the other you target and then players can summon each other through the bracelets