UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BANK POPULATION 12 PEOPLE, PVP Population 0

added, what type of duels did you have in my. In this order is my preference: 7x standard, and everything else is pretty much a tie, i'm mediocre at everything else. I alchy duel a lot because thats all people want to do *shrug* but i don't really seem to get any better at it.

crikey

Sorceror
Gonna have your hands full

Prodikeys is an exceptionally skilled duelist

Id probably rank him #2 of most ridonkuliously powerful duelers out of the, I dunno, 100ish players dueled?

Im far from authority, just my personal experience o_O

a wombat

Sorceror
Ryan came back and made the remaining 10 players quit.
All the "players" standing at the bank belong to staff.

What other options is there other than hybrid? Every other server I've tried I can beat 70% of the people without a finished character. There is a server a lot of other people play, that has a thread about a guy having to renounce his young player status in order to more fairly win a 5x tourney lol. That servers so beast mode a guy who's less than 6x with less than what a week of play time can be pulling gold trophies? .... sign me up???? thx no thx :(

tech.

Sorceror
my favorite ban message:

shane is a pussy.

What other options is there other than hybrid? Every other server I've tried I can beat 70% of the people without a finished character. There is a server a lot of other people play, that has a thread about a guy having to renounce his young player status in order to more fairly win a 5x tourney lol. That servers so beast mode a guy who's less than 6x with less than what a week of play time can be pulling gold trophies? .... sign me up???? thx no thx :(
Demise...

crikey

Sorceror
There really is no comparison

But for some reason I still liked razor better. Its more gritty feel to it

Like comparing Diablo 1 to Diablo 3