UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Baracoon!??!

Bile

Knight
Re: Baracoon!??!

Digatalas;659502 said:
I would think so, 3 of you showed up because he is going to fight a naked character?

I'm laughing that he's that intimidating.

Yeah, cause the 3 people fighting there before any of this began is somehow included, idiot.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

Digatalas;659502 said:
I would think so, 3 of you showed up because he is going to fight a naked character?

I'm laughing that he's that intimidating.
:D funny even though not true

someone from the staff should answer the afk resource gathering part

but my opinion: its illegal, but the staff wont touch it
like when you can tame everything except unicorn,kirin,ridgeback afk

Digatalas

Knight

In my opinion it probably is illegal even though it shouldn't be. I'm sure someone could exploit it in some way so that is why it's the way it is.

Wow.

24 hours and this...

:eek:

New Deity;659133 said:
lol so who ended up raiding you and making you waste time?

^Storm^;659327 said:
and btw has much as he solo the spawns he cant and does not survive a raid

Feersum Endjinn;659193 said:

Simple instructions for spawners who wish to avoid this scenario:

1. Put Sacrifice on all spawners.
  2. Scout the spawn: entrances, exits, quiet spots, choke points...
  3. Park a cam at the altar.
  4. Log out one or more protected stealth archers in the spawn area.
  5. Run Spawn.
  6. Get raided.
  7. Survive as long as you can (it's fun!).
  8. Die (Don't ragelog at this point!).
  9. Monitor Champ situation with cam.
  10. Log in with Archers and damage Champion (shoot, hide, move, repeat).
  11. When Champ is red-lined auto-rez all spawners in a quiet spot in champ area.
  12. Wait for Arty to pop in your pack.
  13. Insure it.
  14. Retreat to GH to roll on 3 or 4 scrolls and share war stories.
  15. Plan next incursion into the lawless wilds of Felucca.
:)

FE

^Storm^;659327 said:
kx nice to tell us how to get jailed

^Storm^;659327 said:
maybe next time your doing a champ we should page on your ass for afk resource gathering....

^Storm^;659356 said:
this trick

I.P.Knightly;659427 said:
If everybody is talking about whether FE is afk not afk can someone tell me why FE is rolling for scrolls by himself and while rolling who is he sharing war stories with?

weinster666;659422 said:
Bottom line - You can be running 2 clients at the same time, with 2 characters, both in the spawn area, both killing . You just cant be AFK on either one of them. In other words, you best be able to respond to staff immediately if they try communicating with you.

Digatalas;659364 said:
He's not breaking the shard rules.

Bile;659288 said:
Fear itself.

Pont;659333 said:
I don't understand.

weinster666;659422 said:
It isn't cowardice. Its called brains.

Stay Safe all

Wie Yu So Bad;659292 said:
a legendary coward.

PS In before LL ;)

lukin69

Knight

I disagree rlly, i dont think its afk resource gathering for this reason. You have to do the damage in the spawn to get the arty. The "gathering" was done AT the keyboard. The resource (Arty) just hasnt dropped yet. Afk resource gathering on the otherhand, is performing the act of GATHERING while afk, that is, performing the duties required to achieve the result while afk/unmanned. Make sense? Thought so.

lukin69;659819 said:
I disagree rlly, i dont think its afk resource gathering for this reason. You have to do the damage in the spawn to get the arty. The "gathering" was done AT the keyboard. The resource (Arty) just hasnt dropped yet. Afk resource gathering on the otherhand, is performing the act of GATHERING while afk, that is, performing the duties required to achieve the result while afk/unmanned. Make sense? Thought so.

All a matter of perception and opinion.

Cause and effect.
Action and reaction.

You swing the axe (cause) and you gather the resource of wood (effect)
You use the fishing pole (cause) and you catch the resource of fish (effect).

In these cases, the effect comes immediately after the cause.
With arties, there can be a long delay between the cause and the effect.

But which part is the "gathering"? Some say gathering is when the cause takes place. Others says it is then the effect takes place.

Personally, I'd say its both, but that would be really hard to enforce for AFK resource gathering.

lukin69

Knight

Whats the difference between doing this to get an arty, and using an alt account stealther with protection to get scrolls?

Its kinda like like crafting scrolls, or whatever afk, the act of doing it is not afk resource gathering, until you sell the scroll.