UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barbarians?

Would barbarians be a good addition to the RP community and would you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
C

cleananguss10

Re: Barbarians?

I know exactly what you mean about not having more guilds and it's a very valid point because it's just making more guilds and stretching out the number of players in numerous guilds which in effect will result in weak roleplaying. Although, I think that many people could be interested in being in a barbarian guild and I think it will also be a great benefit if this can succeed. It has the possibility to make a great roleplaying atmosphere, but also has the potential to crash into the ground. I think it's worth a shot and to see how it goes.

maybe we might but probly not i was thinking about that but yea but vikings are still bad ass and fun
and yes i do want to go to evil side of tenebrae also but yea my aim is EpsanVkingLord and such ok thx

When I think of a Barbarian I think of a crazy ass seven foot tall mother fucker wearing minimal armour and using a battleaxe.

PraWN

Wanderer

Watabou said:
I'd vote for the vikings to just rename themselves barbarians.
Agreed... Vikings are exactly the same as barbarians, just with a different name based on a real life thing... Vikings wouldn't exist in Sosaria and neither would Romans and Greeks to be honest

Tay M'real

Sorceror

Vas Griffith said:
When I think of a Barbarian I think of a crazy ass seven foot tall mother fucker wearing minimal armour and using a battleaxe.

Sounds like a Viking to me...they should change the Vikings to Barbarians anyway

Corwyn

Wanderer

While vikings may be barbarians, they are a different form of barbarians than what we are portraying. We are more tribal and nature oriented... almost like a native american culture.

PraWN

Wanderer

Nobody has answered my thing about Vikings, Romans and Greeks not even existing in Sosaria... :(

C

cleananguss10

I agree that the Romans and Greeks historically wouldn't exist in Sosaria. Also, many people I think are misjudging our native barbarian guild. Before Prawn has met us ingame he felt the same as most of you, but he did finally talk to us ingame and admitted that it was very interesting and that he liked it.

Vikings were not barbarians. If you look it up you will discover that they were actually more merchants than fighters. But yeah, they did pillage and plunder some too.

Before any of you say that im wrong know that I live in Sweden which is a scandinavian country and this is the stuff I study in school.. Local History

:)

ya vikings are getting back together we have been viknigs since before csc and almsot as long as orcs, so i plan to actually stay vikings to be honest.
And another ugild i think woudnt be good for this community. I been a veteran rper for like 4 years and i know a lot about the community, Sorry to let you guys down but im probly sticking with vikings like its been for years, and many people want me to saty with it and im getting many people to join. My aim is EpsanVikingLord Viknigs Will Be Completely Reactive On July 10th So Also Check Our Site Out Rp Vikings (V) | The Vikings Domain.... Aim Me If Any Questions or want to try and talk me into being barbarians lol, Alright Aim_EpsanVikingLord

C

cleananguss10

This post isn't at all about trying to get you to change to barbarians. It was an idea for a guild I brought up long ago, that's all :)