UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Battle for Skara Brae 3/27 3PM EST

Insomniac-

Sorceror
Whats the point of looting some regs and bandages when everyone WANTS the fight to CONTINUE ? Silly orc. I don't want to run to luna or my house to restock every death. (Well, in my case 1 death ^_^ ) I believe the point here to win is getting kills, not getting stocked on lesser potions, bandages, and reagents.

Sundoom

Sorceror
we only had 1 mage on the reds side, it was a pain to see Matt lose everythin he had on his body, but yea..

i really think its a bad idea to allow looting in general when we're playing classic pvp like this. don't care if it was more so like hybrid, but its just a pain in general to have lack of numbers due to people losing.. ammunition - arrows, regs, bandages, few cases included armor.

i'm simply suggesting in the next battle no one loots (and this time no one brings jewelery)

serotonin

Traveler
Bile, I noticed jewelery on a corpse that auto-opened. Didn't notice the name, sorry, but there was definitely ring/bracelet there. I think it was a MAGE as I remember regs.

Sundoom

Sorceror
Give a name on whom brought jewelry so I can make sure they don't so it again.. . .

couldn't tell you tbh, i only saw at the beginning (and saw jewelery with fc1 on ground NW near the edge of Skara) when 4 bodies fell around me at docks (only 1 body had it from what i remember with a bunch of pots/regs). i know that Drak looted some jewelery, but i dont know who he looted specifically. you'd have to ask him if he can remember.

Bile

Knight
Myself
Generic Player
EvilChild

Those were the only mages on our side and unless my guild is lying to me, either yall are full of it, or some of the other Orcs were sporting some. . . . I'll look into it at the next battle.

Insomniac-

Sorceror
You must be retarded. . . . my fucking corpse got looted, thus prevent me to even play a mage, jackass.

Did I say your corpse didnt get looted? Please quote where that was said...

I said its dumb, and the leaders of Red said No looting. I know some did loot, and they were booted or put the items back. As said before, its dumb to have looting in this situation, so work to make it not happen :)

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
0k i missed the whole thing becouse i ate something that wasnt cooked right sorry guys but i hope it was fun......today i am feeling better then i was yesterday :( undercooked chicken bla!!! but i will be rdy for the next battle!!!!

serotonin

Traveler
You'd better re-check the rules... they've been changed since last time... -.- (And not for the better! We're arguing it over in the Battle for Britannia Prison thread...)

Frasier

Sorceror
0k i missed the whole thing becouse i ate something that wasnt cooked right sorry guys but i hope it was fun......today i am feeling better then i was yesterday :( undercooked chicken bla!!! but i will be rdy for the next battle!!!!

I was looking for you

Sundoom

Sorceror

i had so much frustration when i didn't see you... i just had to massacur every last orc in Skara. How could you!