UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

been looking for a guild for awhile.

i've been looking for a guild for awhile. I use to be a tool and run around with ice guild as baccu the savage. They didnt like me that much and kept accusing me of being pepsi since his castle was next door to me at the time... (( i wish i had that type of gold ))((((( i do miss him as a neighbor he always left me mail in the mailbox he gave me )))
Back to the topic... i;ve been solo ever since.. almost a year now.. its been quite solid yet i do get bored and lonesome which is not how uo should really be played in this day n age. Im thinking of putting together a crew. i feel i have accumulated enough basic esentials to help many people get started. Im will to help train for whatever style gameplay you wish. I dont have many rl friends that even want to try to play uo anymore so i have to come to you the people. who will join me in just whatever happens. Basing a start to pvm and some ideal pvp ( non zerg fashion ) i could potentially rent out a vent server if need be in due time... lets discusss cause im tired of begging people for a guild it gets rough.

captinpower

Sorceror
I am currently talking with a few folks here and we have the exact same thoughts, the shard could use a new guild. Let's put our heads together and figure out a name, GM, guildhouse, and voice server. Gotta run out IRL here for a couple hours but will msg you here later and I am on board for this.