UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Behold the Unstoppable Zerg that is Hz

sk8nomad

Sorceror

"baddie got rekt". never underestimate your opponent.

do i really have to post a video showing i ran out of regs? and that was clearly the only reason you won? congrats on your one win kid, hold onto it.

you mean to tell me that you have 800kk and dont have lrc pieces to swap out intimes of these?

nope, just a simple mistake me thinking that duel arena's negate reg consumption. hence why i showed up with like 36 garlic. good fight, enjoy your win. It's probably your greatest moment in UO history.

Lucifall

Knight
Agree, for some reason he wants to bash this server, I'd love to see another AOS server that even compared to this one.

I know right... on a side note, your Hi-5 guys look very promising. Maybe I will bring my own old elite team to play vs you guys if you keep playing. <3

silvertiger

Knight
I tried to get dude to log in, but he obviously knew I wasn't going to login either. :p BAHAHAHA.... 800kk should have been prepared. :)