UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best 1v1 Field Pvper active today?

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Best 1v1 Field Pvper active today?

Active today: Brack Rizzald or Esk

In the past: Brack Rizzald, Esk, Daz, Junkova, Hyru or a horny panda

r33n

Knight

coldblood said:
r33n, cause he is sexy

WOOO!! <3

That's a good question... So far, I have won all of my 1v1 field fights since I've been back, but I haven't fought anyone that good. Esk is really good, as is Wu. Jenova, several months ago, was the best 1v1 field fighter I'd ever seen or fought.

K

Kitchen_

r33n said:
WOOO!! <3

That's a good question... So far, I have won all of my 1v1 field fights since I've been back, but I haven't fought anyone that good. Esk is really good, as is Wu. Jenova, several months ago, was the best 1v1 field fighter I'd ever seen or fought.
dont lie i beat u like 6/10 in the duel pits lol
...you were drunk though ...

Megumi

Wanderer

Black Lizzard is king of Japs.

a horny panda was a dexer back in the [IC days.

Flipper

Knight

Kitchen_ said:
dont lie i beat u like 6/10 in the duel pits lol
...you were drunk though ...

pits =/= 1v1

that's a duel and henceforth worthless

to answer this thread there are not many people who will 1v1... anyone who i come across just runs or calls in. not a complaint, just how it is!

the only person i've seen 1v1 lately is Xavier. everyone else runs or calls in from what i've seen but then again i don't play often. yesterday i logged in, had 5 people in vent, saw one orange on the field, started to fight and didnt call in... he dumps, runs, re-reflects, comes back, dumps, fails, and i killed him as his friend shows up... so i called all 5 in and we ganked him pretty hard =) but yeah that's 1v1 for you these days.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

I'd like to see Wu Gambino and Ironfist Max in a field 1v1, they're both at the top of my list.

Hyru had his day, as did Jenova. It can never be denied that Hyru's videos were contributing factors to the abundance of Explo Pot throwers on this shard.

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

Flipper said:
pits =/= 1v1

that's a duel and henceforth worthless

to answer this thread there are not many people who will 1v1... anyone who i come across just runs or calls in. not a complaint, just how it is!

the only person i've seen 1v1 lately is Xavier. everyone else runs or calls in from what i've seen but then again i don't play often. yesterday i logged in, had 5 people in vent, saw one orange on the field, started to fight and didnt call in... he dumps, runs, re-reflects, comes back, dumps, fails, and i killed him as his friend shows up... so i called all 5 in and we ganked him pretty hard =) but yeah that's 1v1 for you these days.

I solo all the time, i guess you just dont fight me because you are in com ;\

1v1 field?
legit?

the best legit one would have to be Marley
xavier says hes the best but ive never seen him in 1v1 action.

ill even put shievan in the argument

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

JesseJane said:
1v1 field?
legit?

i am obviously the best, after wu gambino

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

JesseJane said:
1v1 field?
legit?

Marley is good, I fought him yesterday.. he died but none the less it was a fun fight

Flipper

Knight

CrazyJoey said:
I solo all the time, i guess you just dont fight me because you are in com ;\

i dont play often and thus haven't seen you but i will say that when i played often i saw you around solo often, so +1 for having the nuts sire