UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best 2v2ers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retlif

Wanderer
Re: Best 2v2ers ?

Bob said:
At the moment there is a possiblity of getting 140 strength, which is pretty tight
Yes but swinging superfast with Q-Staff and having over 100 mana is GG

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Anyway, this forum is getting boring, I guess I'll read the attempts at trolling/flamming in a little bit, going to get some food.

Lynyrd

Knight

Wow, I'd take 140str any day. You guys are too obsessed with UO "honor" tbh. It's just a game, do what you gotta do to win.

If more people saw it that way, there'd be way less people raged all the time. I don't get pissed off when I get stunned or raped by an alchy dexxer or stolen from by a theif. I don't get pissed when people chug or use bandages or whatnot. It's all part of the game.

I think we tend to forget that UO is a really diverse RPG and there are a lot of possible play-types. If everyone played 5x mage cookie-cutter templates and never used any other strategies, things would be really boring.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

I don't think Bob is acting man, he is too cool for UO. He isn't, however, too cool for lame excuses for losing a 3v3. WE HEALED 130 DAMAGE!! beheh

Your guildmate healed -20 damage by taking off reflect with lightning while we're dumping and you healed at the wrong time. Good heals by Racecar though.

STOP MOVING AROUND ON MY SCREEN AND LET HIM HIT YOU WITH HIS SPEAR. That was also classic. You should probably drop Wu and pick up another Rage member if you want to 3v3. Then maybe you guys can win with 140 str and wands, probably not though.

Sheivan01

Knight

I have no idea why you keep posting in the faction forum

1- Youre in E.
2- You dont play UO
3- Your posts consist in "YEAH" "Me" "LOL" "Agreed" which are really annoying and worthless

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

2v2 is probably the most diluted form of pvp on uogamers. In 2v2 situations, and especially setup duel pit situations cheating has its biggest impact. The window to heal is a lot bigger than say a 3v3 or 4v4, so running autoheals or healing loops is a lot more effective then trying to use it on the field. Autochug scripts also become a much bigger thing in 2v2s because often the clutch cure or clutch heal pot determines the victor. Even syncing, which has been a decently clean thing in the past due to autosyncs being inefficient are now becoming more and more possible and effective in 2v2 situations.

It is because of this reason (combined with the fact that 2v2s are just plain boring) that I don't really 2v2 much anymore unless its a random field encounter, which is a little better because of the varied tactics.

When I did 2v2 often though, I honestly cant remember ever having a losing record vrs any one team, there's a few teams however that did stand out from the rest and could give Wade and I a challenge.

No order:

Grey + Chucky
Lil Wyte + Revol Reggin
Urinal Cake + El oH Dee
Wu + Elton or Tanis

Notable teams who have been succesful at one point or another (not necessarily a *great* team):

Folken/Dyani (Mr Bojangles)
Abc/harmsway
femeer/deacon
Anarchistes
lod/esk
esk/orijinns
la belafre/cerberus (recent, pretty good 2v2ers)

I tend to rate 2v2 pretty low, seeing as I know for a fact that some of the above teams have used cheats in the past, whether it be autocure or something more serious, i'd even wager to say the majority of that list has used some form of cheat at one point or another.

long live razor loop pvp, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.