UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best alchy dexxer?

What is your favorite alchy dexxer?

• Fencing

Votes: 186 27.5%
  • Macing

Votes: 243 35.9%
  • Swords

Votes: 58 8.6%
  • LJ

Votes: 189 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer
Re: best alchy dexxer?

I have one of each dexxer except macing because I think I accidentally deleted him ;(

Oh and LJ because I prefer characters that are worth something on the field

i was thinking about converting a tamer/mage/vet into a tamer/lj, without any healing skill

just killing my opponents before they can kill me and making my frens gheal spam me

godmathias

Wanderer

Bob;1479778 said:
I have one of each dexxer except macing because I think I accidentally deleted him ;(

Oh and LJ because I prefer characters that are worth something on the field

LJ is just as slow as macing, and maybe.... maybe.... a little more dmg, and a waste of another skill.

Teddy

Wanderer

Yes but swords does conc blows, macing does stam loss.. Conc blows better in every way.

Lynyrd

Knight

godmathias;1479517 said:
lol, ok you use a hally/kat/viking/broad or whatever... anything... and ill bring a war hammer/qstaff/or war axe. we will see whats the most balanced.
I meant as apposed to having a lumber jacker.

In a fight between two dexxers, the macer should win. In a fight between a swordsman and a mage, the swordsman should win.

is none of the above an option because alchy dexxers are for fuckin noobs. Really, all your macros can fit into 5 keys & a mouse wheel.

godmathias

Wanderer

Sloth-hybrid;1486338 said:
really i have no need for a tissue, alchy dexxers rarely drop me. in all honesty I'm just laughing at their lack of skill.

lol @ sloth.. little rage from being planted one too many times? i think alchy dexxers take more skill than mages. less mana and no med makes healing harder. chasing is harder than standing in one place and casting spells. spells dont miss, like weapons do. and pot timing is hard and people can run around buildings. and for when you say they rarely drop you, if ur a mage, you probably havent run into any good ones...

godmathias;1486368 said:
lol @ sloth.. little rage from being planted one too many times? i think alchy dexxers take more skill than mages. less mana and no med makes healing harder. chasing is harder than standing in one place and casting spells. spells dont miss, like weapons do. and pot timing is hard and people can run around buildings. and for when you say they rarely drop you, if ur a mage, you probably havent run into any good ones...

Obviously you don't know what a rage thread is. Anyway though, its not hard to time a pot [especially considering a majority of the people that use alchey use a timed razor macro), its not hard to heal with 40 mana and its not hard to click "attack" and watch your weapon swing all day while you press one key(the pot key) with an occasional (Gheal, heal & cure). Just like its not hard to stun someone with a spear, dismount key, "all kill", continue swinging. You guys are all noobs these days, most players won't even touch a template that requires any degree of skill. In 2004-2005, you were considered worthless if you had any weapon skill, used pots 1v1, used pets to pvp, ganked constantly or off screened 1v1 and just about everything else that's commonplace among the noobs of today. The PvPers of old UOG used to have honor, now its just fools running around.

Sehkata

Sorceror

Sloth-hybrid;1486400 said:
Obviously you don't know what a rage thread is. Anyway though, its not hard to time a pot [especially considering a majority of the people that use alchey use a timed razor macro), its not hard to heal with 40 mana and its not hard to click "attack" and watch your weapon swing all day while you press one key(the pot key) with an occasional (Gheal, heal & cure). Just like its not hard to stun someone with a spear, dismount key, "all kill", continue swinging. You guys are all noobs these days, most players won't even touch a template that requires any degree of skill. In 2004-2005, you were considered worthless if you had any weapon skill, used pots 1v1, used pets to pvp, ganked constantly or off screened 1v1 and just about everything else that's commonplace among the noobs of today. The PvPers of old UOG used to have honor, now its just fools running around.

But in 2007 on UoGamers:Hybrid the only action you see is 50 mages in one group with all having Explosion precasted, while you are one alchy dexxer managing to take out 1 of the slow ones? In todays playing, playing an alchy dexxer requires the most skill and im sick of people saying mages are 1v1, the problem is YOU DON'T SEE A FUCKING MAGE 1V1 ANYMORE ON FIELD. Lol it is true so stop fucking saying mages are hardest to play when all there is are zerg groups. True there are alchy dexxers in some groups, but mostly I alone play solo when on a dexxer because I find it more entertaining to roll into a group of 3+ people and manage to drop one and get away

"Just like its not hard to stun someone with a spear", it's not harder to press a razor key that toggles Stun? and then hear 21DROP with 5 people casting with you while the person is stunned, i doubt that this is harder than playing a dexxer. GG

Sehkata;1486446 said:
"Just like its not hard to stun someone with a spear", it's not harder to press a razor key that toggles Stun? and then hear 21DROP with 5 people casting with you while the person is stunned, i doubt that this is harder than playing a mage. GG

Not everyone on a mage ganks and everyone knows you have to master timing & predicting what your opponent is going to do on a mage or you're worthless 1v1.

godmathias

Wanderer

Sloth-hybrid;1486400 said:

lol@ sloth again. my god man quit the raging. alchy dexxers are difficult to play cause theres chase involved. and dont put it in the same group as tamer and bola pvp, thats rediculous. i also agree with the above post because all mages do is zerg now a day. i like how u say in 2004-2005 any weap skill was worthless, when almost all the good pvp'ers on the server were tank mages... so tell me if your baggin on every template, what template are you? parry/hiding?