UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

Best Dueler Ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks2k

Wanderer
Re: Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

Dantrag said:
Also, what's wrong about soloing on a blue? Im without a guild I always pvp alone. I can tell that when i go pvping on my blue I never get bored, Altough I always fight outnumbered, and I manage to win.
No one said there was anything wrong with it, it just allows you to use advantages such as guards to hide in or pick and choose your battles. Your not going to choose a battle you don't think you will win.

Dantrag123

Wanderer

I haven't seen much real blue pvpers running from reds, very rarely.
All I see is 30 str new players running from 5 reds.
And the new player gets PARA GANKED, and when he tries to get to his corpse after, he gets reskilled.
Thats the kind of reds I see.
I know I wouldn't run from a 1vs1, may it be Ironfist Max or whatever.

Blixy

Wanderer

Earth_Crisis said:
I remember Whiz Kid very well, I also remember HK Low Kick. Whiz Kid was the only qop besides I think maybe creampuff that I dueled that beat me consistently. He played gamers and so did creampuff and a random. Actually alot of them played uo gamers. But yeah I agree if all you want to duel, those shards are better. Me, I can't duel all day, that's why I have never had a character with more than 250 duels.

The reason I didn't put anyone up there such as Whiz kid or others, is because there aren't many others here that may know them. I still beleive that most of the people listed are just as good and there are a few that are better than the qop. I didn't list any VoE from defiance either, but the euro's are usually better duelers than americans because they use spell blocks and such which many americans and even myself sometimes consider it lame but very effective. Alot of the people from the fast cast shards I don't think would do very good on a OSI like casting shard. Which Krw was the closest thing I'v seen. I don't know if you remember "a bone" but he was pretty good on fast cast but wasn't shit on gamers. Just the timing adjustment.

Also, alot of these people have played other shards, such as tempest and stfu (Learnin.to.PvP) which is where I got my PK's name Tryin.to.PvP. Not everyone uses the same name on every shard and also the list is from the past 2 years of UO Gamers and the people I have seen. You didn't see me list anyone from my OSI shard did you? I probably should have put Wrath (a player hunter) on there but he had only been dueling alot on the shard for maybe a month when I made the list.

Buddy, you dont get it. You talk like being good at dueling on UOGamers means something. I first realised this the first day i started dueling on this shard, i figured out the only combos necessary to win a duel and dueled with alot of the "top" duelers on that list. During those duels, both of us would cast the same combos, and the person that could pull off that combo with a wres hit or massive dmg first won EVERYTIME. If you know the basics to UO dueling, you can figure out the killer combos on here in about 10 duels with anyone that knows 'whats up.

You can't say those people on the list would have been just as good as qop, because the room for improvement pre aos osi was a great deal LARGER than UOGamers has to offer atm. Its a whole new ballgame when skill is actually necessary to win a duel, not memorizing one combo and winning the tossup on dmg/wres hits.

The prime of KRW was/has been the BEST freeshard out in terms of skill. Some of the people on that list more than likely played KRW then, and if they did i can guaruntee i spanked them.

Blixy

Wanderer

Earth_Crisis said:
When I played Krw there was maybe 13 people on at the most. Like I said, I heard krw was huge in its prime. I played no where near its prime I just nearly stated I played there and loved the timing. If you want name a server you will duel me on and I will duel you there.
Too bad there isn't any good shards for dueling out. Like I said, the only good freeshard there has been PVP wise has been KRW.

Blixy

Wanderer

DeathJesteR said:
Played against Tomoa nd qop on a preuor shard. Never lost to him as Deathjester or FiZBaN. He said archery was BS and overpowered and refused to ever duel me after losing 2 duels with me in two opening combos. Later I made a character called Adam the Pirate and beat him with a halberd roleplaying as a pirate and telling him I just started UO to piss him off. The best qop was Flik because he had the sense to run every time I fought him.

People like you are qop wannabes, which I find hilarious since I fought multiple 2 on 2's with them with Xmyth and we never lost. They were a good dueling guild in that they had alot of people that were decent at dueling. None of them were "the best" though.

Also I remember KoC from Chesapeke going to Siege and completely owning it and being mass banned within around a week of being there and duping gold. No Chesapeke players did not go on test center often because we actually had huge guilds that pvpd. All I remember of Test Center was going there when Chesapeke crashed and dueling people who called me a newbie and lucky when I beat them and a no name. Test Center was the biggest collection of banned, speedhacking, self proclaimed "best duelers ever, dysfunctional kids ever.

I am sorry they got banned for cheating in UO really I am. I am even sorrier that they cannot admit someone is better then them, or say good duel.

The funny thing is pkhq and crap has me listed as the best player on UOgamers there when I did a google search looking for old guild pictures of DJs. I am sorry I am not in the IRC community I never have been. I let my playing give me my "rep". I also dont like posting alot, simply because I hate having discussions with aholes that lie about everything and cant touch one person I have named as a good pvpr.

Anyways tomo was never as good as 10 Chesapeke players I could name off the top of my head. I am sorry to have to tell you this. I am sure you have a picture of him up on your wall but he was sadly overated. I will admit he was better preuor then he was uor though. In Uor he was horrible. In preuor he was in the top 10 of any shard he played but not in the top 3. As a pvpr I would rate him about a 8.0 which is high from me. As a person I give him around a .05

People that post about "legends of pvp" who they werent even friends of I give a -10. The funny thing is I hated Tomo because he always whined and lied but I probably talked to him more then you fans of his. Silly fanboys.

Wow man, if your gonna lie about this stuff to the point where you make up stories, then your going to get put on my ignore list.

I dont see how you expect ANYONE to believe you when you said that you could "double ebolt people through gheals with ease" on osi pre aos. Based on what you said i can conclude that:

You never dueled qop, otherwise you lost.
If you ever dueled at wrong/farms test center then you lost.
You are in denial because you now know you only dueled 10% of the pvp community.
You're a complete moron and need to stop lieng

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

GuderiaN said:
Is this dedicated to you? FCM, I don't think you want to argue logic with me, at least not until after you hit puberty.

Yes, I'm Flipper, I gladly fight even numbers. Prove I house hide 2v2. Hell, I'll even 5x, which I admit to being terrible at, anyone who challenges me. Wait, didn't I beat some newb called fivex duel? OMG IS THAT YOU FCM>!?!?!?!?!??!@?$@$>?G#WE<S>BS>H

Like I said it doesn't matter who you are as long as you faction.

Your guild refuses to do set up even number fights unless it can be in trammel where they dont have their precious points taken away from them :(

Then loose every damn fight only inflicting 1 death, whilst taking about 30 :(

chingy

Wanderer

breakyourarmor said:
Buddy, you dont get it. You talk like being good at dueling on UOGamers means something. I first realised this the first day i started dueling on this shard, i figured out the only combos necessary to win a duel and dueled with alot of the "top" duelers on that list. During those duels, both of us would cast the same combos, and the person that could pull off that combo with a wres hit or massive dmg first won EVERYTIME. If you know the basics to UO dueling, you can figure out the killer combos on here in about 10 duels with anyone that knows 'whats up.

You can't say those people on the list would have been just as good as qop, because the room for improvement pre aos osi was a great deal LARGER than UOGamers has to offer atm. Its a whole new ballgame when skill is actually necessary to win a duel, not memorizing one combo and winning the tossup on dmg/wres hits.

The prime of KRW was/has been the BEST freeshard out in terms of skill. Some of the people on that list more than likely played KRW then, and if they did i can guaruntee i spanked them.

So why aren't you at the top of the duelling ladder?

How about you stop fucking whinging and do something about it. If this one is so shit why don't you go and try build your own shard that comes even close to this one. Appreciate what you have got or shut the fuck up you hypocritical little turd. People put effort in to this shard if you haven't realized.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

DementedJester said:
breakyourarmor, do the internet a favour and unplug your computer.

Then throw it in a fire, then just to make sure the favour has been completed, throw yourself in.

Lorthic

Knight

GuderiaN said:
Sorry, nice try, but dueling is only the subcontext. The forum itself dictates who it is intended for. It is the factions forums, so people who only "roll solo" on blues need not engage in conversation here.

To ejin: does it matter who I am? Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion. All that matters is I'm a factioner.

PS plenty of people in factions know me albeit by a different name.

Oh, and btw... I have three faction characters, two of which I use regularly. Thank you.

Lorthic

Knight

Earth_Crisis said:
Have you ever beat anyone on that list? Do you even know the people on that list? I think puppet is almost just as good as max is, do you even know puppet? Do you even know folken or anyone else up there?

I've beat puppet and Ironfist, but that doesn't mean I'm suddenly elite. It just means that I got a good dump in, or got good damage those few rounds. Considering that I couldn't beat any of them consistently (except possibly you, but we've yet to duel, so we'll see), it's merely a matter of how intent I was on the battle.

Lorthic

Knight

terathan33 said:
One time for my birth day people gave me about 1000 dollars cash total. I make 1000 dollars an hour according to the stupid logic of lorthic. What a fucking moron.

Do the words I type really upset you that much? Stop grinding your teeth, you silly faggot.

It's just the internet.

Lorthic

Knight

GuderiaN said:
Lorthic thinks he's smarter and better than all of us because he's never gone to college and is a janitor. :confused:

You sadden me if you believe that because I haven't "gone anywhere" by nineteen years old, that I never will. I apologize that your parents forced you to live the life they wanted for you, instead of what my parents did by giving me the ability to make my own choices.

Flipper

Knight

Furota said:
You sadden me if you believe that because I haven't "gone anywhere" by nineteen years old, that I never will. I apologize that your parents forced you to live the life they wanted for you, instead of what my parents did by giving me the ability to make my own choices.

Sup dude. Do the words I type really upset you that much? Stop grinding your teeth, you silly faggot, it's just the internet.

You're a 19 year old janitor with no college plans. While that doesn't make you a failure, it doesn't give you much room to call other people worthless, especially people who actually got accepted to college.

Honestly, I think you're pretty stupid, and you take the internet way too seriously. To prove my point, I'd like you to base your argument about my parents forcing me into living my life a certain way on facts, be it something I've said or done, or something you figured out with your crack janitorial knowledge.

As far as Choru goes... just give it a rest dude... you're raged that you died 2v1 to a couple of off sync newbies. We never even did the proper set up, when it was finally the 4v4 we agreed on you guys just casted crazy summons. Yeah it was funny the frst few times, but we had stuff to do... it's obvious that you care a hell of a lot more about your e-peen than we do =( the argument's so oldldlddldldllllhbklfdj

Lorthic

Knight

GuderiaN said:
Sup dude. Do the words I type really upset you that much? Stop grinding your teeth, you silly faggot, it's just the internet.

You're a 19 year old janitor with no college plans. While that doesn't make you a failure, it doesn't give you much room to call other people worthless, especially people who actually got accepted to college.

Honestly, I think you're pretty stupid, and you take the internet way too seriously. To prove my point, I'd like you to base your argument about my parents forcing me into living my life a certain way on facts, be it something I've said or done, or something you figured out with your crack janitorial knowledge.

This is a prime example of what I've been putting forth since the conception of this thread. You've nothing of worth to say, yet you continue to ramble on incessantly about things so meaningless that it defies the odds of intelligence.

You believe me stupid, yet your arguments are always the same: you're going to be my janitor, blah, blah, blah. Well, the fact is, I don't care what I'll be or where I'll be, because I live every day happily, spending time with my girlfriend, friends, and family. I have a lot of fun with my life, and if next month, or next year I choose to go to college, then so be it, but I refuse to base my life around the pursuit of an enigma.

Status
Not open for further replies.